Chapter 55

Still Rated 18 🔞🔞🔞

Still Rated 18 🔞🔞🔞. Please, skip if you're not comfortable.

Playlist.
Swim by Chase Atlantic
Party Monster by The weeknd
Enjoy reading!!

"Now let's bring it home." He mutters as he lowers himself for a kiss, and a soft sigh escapes my lips as our lips meet and I immediately wrap my hands his neck, pulling him closer. I can taste myself on him and surprisingly find that I don't hate it. I return his kisses, running my fingers and hands around his bare back, my legs feeling like they've melted away. He pushes them even wider before locking them around his midriff. His tongue pushes into my mouth, touching and exploring before he pulls away to gaze down at me, his eyes stormy.

A feeling of helplessness courses through me as I meet Devon's searing gaze on my body, drinking in the sight in front of me. Cupping a breast, he plants kisses on it and I let out a soft gasp, my body still flushed and sensitive. Then, as if needing more, begins to suck on it. A strangled cry escapes my lips as I tug his head lower, panting heavily. Squeezing my breasts up, he peppers then with kisses one after the other, drawing moans from me and driving me crazy once more.

Dazed from my last orgasm, I snap to my senses when I feel something push against my sex, a strained moan escaping my lips as I arch my back. When did he pull of his briefs? Devon grips my waist tightly, his face scrunched up in concentration as he continues to rub himself against my oversensitive flesh and I feel myself growing wetter, a tingle coursing down my body, from the crown of my head to the end of my limbs.

"Oh, Devon..." I moan wantonly, my hips arching to meet his, desire igniting in me once more. He continues to rub himself against me till I start whimpering, my fingers digging into his back before pushing himself through in once delicious thrust, biting into my neck.

Clinging to his shoulders, I gasp for air at his invasion but he swallows it with a kiss as he stills his movements. Fuck, he is so big. It feels as if a burning rod has entered my stomach. He is stretching my insides out.

"A little more... Gosh, Jessica," He groans, sounding pained as he continues to push himself till he is completely inside me, his sturdy thighs against mine and his muscle-hardened abdomen against my soft stomach. Giving me time to adjust, he peppers kisses on my face, lips and neck and slowly I start to relax, soft moans leaving my lips at the sensations coursing through me. Slowly he starts to move, rocking his hips against mine, his thick length sliding out to the tip only to thrust back deeper.

I moan at the action, my back arching as my hands tightens around his neck, clinging to him like a lifeline. Soon the pleasure begins to build as his thrusts grow faster and we begin to move together, with me bouncing up and down, soft gasps escaping my lips. Each time he thrusts into me, it caused a tingling deep inside and my lungs feels like it's going to explode.

"Oh... Devon.." I moan, my head spinning.

"Yes, love?" He mutters, his voice strained and breathy. I throw my head back, unable to think, just feeling.

"It feels... It feels so good." I moan, tears stinging my eyes. His thrusts becomes faster and I moan as he showers me with kisses. I've never felt more alive. "More, more. Harder, please..." I beg, undulating my hips underneath him, my hands resting on his shoulders, my heart wild with pleasure.

Pushing me down the bed, Devon listens and begins to move faster, thrusting deeper into me. My lungs feels like it would burst, Devon's breathy moans filling my ears as he thrusts into me and I can only cry out my pleasure. Sweat drips from his body down to mine and with each movement, he breaks and remolds me, our lower body emitting wet erotic sounds that roars in my ears.

As Devon rhythmically pounds into me over and over again, picking up speed, I arch my back, screaming out in pleasure. He angled his thrusts, stroking that sensitive spot inside me and I can't take it any longer. Unable to withstand the motion, my body convulses as I cling to him, crying.

With a few more fast strokes, Devon gives a had groan of pleasure, a hand reaching out to squeeze a breast and nipple, the sharp shot of pain sending me to the stratosphere. With a cry, I orgasm, my walls clenching around his dick. He swells inside me, his hips straining violently as he slams deeply into me one last time before releasing, warm spurts of his release filling me up. The erotic sensation makes me quiver as we come together.

Slowly, I feel his rigid body relax as he slumps against me, careful not to put his weight on me. I shudder, reveling in his release and his weight upon me, heavy and panting. He pulls away from me after he catches his breath, wrapping his hands around me with me gazing hazily at the ceiling, our heavy breathing the only sounds in the room.

"Whatever that was, it needs to happen again." I mumble after a while, chuckling softly as I cover my face with my hands. He presses a kiss on my hands before pushing it away to stare at me. I probably look horrible now but I've never felt so elated.

"Really?" He mumbles, his eyes bright. "You're down for another one?"

Biting my lower lip, I nod, looking away from him "I didn't... I didn't know it could feel like this. I've always associated sex with pain. Methodic. Something you had to do."

"Well, it won't be like that anymore." He mutters, pushing away tendrils of hair that have been stuck to my face, his fingertips sending tingles down my spine.

"Wait, I thought you said you haven't been with a woman before?"

He shrugs, drawing lines on my stomach, causing it to do flips. "My therapist made me read erotic novels. She had a bunch in her office."

My eyes widens at his statement. "I need to thank your therapist." I say and he grins, pulling me closer to him as he lays me on top of him. I position myself, straddling him. A small smile on my face, I lower my head. "Thank you,Devon." I whisper, kissing his temples.

He pauses slightly, gazing quizzically at me. "What are you thanking me for?" He asks, his hands brushing past my breasts and I feel my nipples harden. "I'm just doing what we should've done a long time ago." He says as he nuzzles my neck, nibbling and kissing it. I let out out a soft sigh, placing my hands at the each side of his head as I stare down at him. His kisses grow from light hearted to ravenous and before long, I'm cradling his head into my chest as I feel him push against my sex once more, liquid desire pooling in between my legs.

"Shall we have another otherworldly experience?" He murmurs against my breasts, his voice sending vibrations around my body. I chuckle, kissing his face as I bury my fingers into his hair.

"Yes, we shall." I mutter. He pushes back to stare at me before claiming my lips, his grip on my waist tightening and before long, the third rippling begins...

****
A wonderful start to a great honeymoon don't you think???
I'm in love with this couple!!
Thoughts, comments? Let me know!!
See you in the next one!
QOTD: Should the next chapter be in Devon or Jessica's point of view? Let me know!