Chapter 57

Rated 18 🔞🔞🔞

Rated 18 🔞🔞🔞. Smutty scenes ahead, skip if you're not comfortable.

Playlist.
Shameless by Camila Cabello
Positions by Ariana Grande.
Pillowtalk by Zayn
Enjoy reading!!!

Devon and I hurry back to the resort, somehow managing to be civilized individuals until our suite door is closed behind us. Devon gazes at me with an intense look in his eyes, one that is filled with a mixture of desire and affection that sends shivers down my spine. It's like we're sharing a secret, a thrilling anticipation that only we understand. He crashes his lips into mine, grabbing my face as he deepens the kiss. I'm hyper-aware of the way his fingers brush against mine, a simple touch that ignites a fire within me. My skin tingles at the memory of his hands on me, the way they explored every inch of my body, leaving me breathless and wanting more.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer as our kiss deepens. Time seems to stand still as our bodies press against each other, the heat of his skin searing through the fabric of our clothes. His hands find their way to my waist, his touch sending shockwaves through me. His tongue pushes into my mouth, devouring me, making me feel dizzy with desire.

When we finally break the kiss, our breaths are ragged, our eyes locked in a silent understanding. He removes his glasses, setting them on a random table before resuming with his kisses. Suddenly, I'm suspended mid-air as Devon carries me, pushing me against the wall, his hard body holding me in place, all without breaking the kiss. Though the entanglement of our lips feels almost unbearable, I find myself tightening my grip on his body. I've tasted his lips countless times, yet each kiss feels new and strange with him.

"I've wanted to do this all day," he murmurs, kissing the rapid pulse at the base of my neck, causing me to squirm. "But I had to hold back. Can't anymore." He growls, sucking on my earlobe. His growl reverberates through my ears and throat, the vibrations tickling my insides. I moan faintly, my heart spiraling. His powerful chest pressed against my breasts, Devon seizes the back of my head with his hands to pull me close, showering me with kisses. I can feel his hardened arousal against my abdomen, and a soft gasp escapes my lips, my stomach tingling with heat. At this rate, we aren't going to make it to the bed. Not like I mind.

He slides his hands under my gown to stroke my thighs and I let out a shriek, my eyes widening.

"Shh... Shh..." He whispers, giving me a kiss instead. He must be right about holding back all day. A shiver runs through my spine at the thought and I dig my my fingers into his shoulder, drawing a growl from him. His fingers slips through my panties, pushing it aside, the contact between his fingers and my intimate spot producing a squelch. I didn't realize I was this wet. Devon's chest rumbles in pleasure at the find and my insides melt, my heart pounding against my chest.

"If only you know how much I want to be inside of you right now..." He growls in my ears and I let out a low moan.

Spreading my wetness around my sensitive folds, he rubs my swollen clit with his fingers, his hot breath on my neck. I don't understand the sensations sweeping through me and before long, I'm moving my hips against his fingers, needing more friction as I cling to him. Burning with desire, he peppers kisses across my ears, neck and collarbone, while stroking me with his fingers, moans escaping my lips, my body alight with pleasure. He nips my shoulders, sucking the skin to the point of pain as he continues with his ministrations, panting heavily, his gaze feral.