Chapter 9: Rude

Pierre went inside his room and shut the door. His heart beat fast as he tried to calm down. The private space he never wanted anyone to step in was violated.

He knows that the eyes of the young lady must've seen everything clearly and enough to register it all in her mind. Her very presence alone could make him conscious. What more if she saw it in close-up?

Pierre haven't live with a woman in his entire life, which is why he reacted a litte over than his usually nonchalant attitude. Now he risked his privacy to live with Maricar, he's now trying to be comfortable as fast as possible.

The young man closed his eyes and made a rhythmic deep breaths, he was far from calm.

Pierre dressed up with haste, preventing another scene like that. He forgot to lock the door. His thought where Maricar might barge in without warning occupied his mind while dressing up but it was far from true as the girl was in the living room, having her thoughts run freely.

Maricar sat on the couch, touching her chin while thinking about the guy's bare torso. It wasn't in her criteria that the guy should be muscular or at least have abs. However a good figure is a plus.

With Pierre's body figure, Maricar pointed out how he had an attractive body. His lean torso complimented his not-so slender figure.

Yet she has been like this after seeing male figures. Maricar would do it for fun or out of boredom.

“That guy's figure is okay, how come he is still shy about it? Such a weird guy,” Maricar mumbled after thinking what to do with him on cleaning her room on his own.

Pierre went out of his room and walked to the kitchen, constantly pulling his stripe-colored shirt downward.

Maricar rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers before calling him, “Hey you, sit here. Let's talk.”

The young man hesitated to reply but eventually replied, “O-Okay.”

Still pulling his shirt, he sat down on the sofa as far as possible from her. Maricar saw him being like a puppy in a corner.

She scolded him and yelled, “What are you doing? Sit properly! I'm not gonna force you to film a porno with me.”

Pierre's eyes widened and immediately turned to look at her.

‘This woman…’

“Language!” he tried to tone her down.

“Don't manipulate me, okay? So what? Anyway, I asked you to sit because you broke my rule.” Maricar fixed her hair and crossed her legs, then leaned towards his direction.

The guy knew what he did as he looked down in guilt.

“I knew what I've done, I'm sorry for that. But at least your room is done. I'm going back now, I still have work to do tonight.” Pierre stood up and passed her, Maricar didn't allow him so.

She pulled his right wrist and made him sit back, then going close to his face with a reassuring eyes.

“I think you're just having an excuse.”

He blew air in annoyance, thinking that she was too much.

“Please, I'm not joking. And I'm not happy with your actions right now. Respect that, at least.”

She grinned and let him go. Her gaze followed his suit as he entered back his room.

He's not those men who easily fall for traps. Maricar could feel at least he wouldn't violate her private space as long as she doesn't step inside his.