Chapter 21: The Truth

Maricar already spent hours at Bianca's apartment after learning what happened last night with Pierre. She was constantly screaming on a pillow while the other person was doing her own things. Basically, Bianca has given up from asking her what happened. Although she thought some hypotheses that may be true.

Those scenes were still fresh in Maricar's mind. She was half-conscious at the time the incident happened. Even though the headache made her forget everything after she woke up, it would still pop-up after the pain goes away.

From the moment she pressed her lips on Pierre to the time he responded from it, the numbness was weak to suppress the sense.  She could still recall how soft his lips were. And how he's not good at kissing.

It was her first time to notice the man's lips. It was quite attractive the moment she saw it after learning the fact. And her mind would think about it over and over again. The shape of his lips were protruding, forming a half-pouty face. Yet the goodness of the anatomy of his lips were balanced by how bad he was at kissing from all the guys Maricar kissed.

An expected performance for a virgin guy. He might have plans to be a priest with his very innocent and pure life. But now, Maricar has stained him.

Bianca saw everything her friend did. She was still shocked to see Maricar in shambles. She's pretty sure it was caused by Pierre and, now, asking her the truth would be the only way to confirm her hypothesis.

Sitting beside Maricar, she asked, “Pierre and you had sex?”

“We just kissed!” and by that, she exposed herself. Quickly covering hee mouth, Maricar went back to scream a high-pitched sound on the pillow.

“Wow, is this your first time or what? You suddenly became a highschool girl who got kissed by her athletic crush.” Bianca wanted to open the TV but Maricar suddenly spoke.

A calm and soft voice registered, “Bianca, how can I live with him now?”

Her friend rolled her eyes and went to open the TV. Maricar was still thinking what could happen.

Pierre might be weirded by the situation and not talk to her. Or he might move out as soon as possible. Maybe he will tell this to her father. The worse is that he will report her to the police for sexual harassment.

Bianca cut her overthinking.

“Tell me, what really happened last night? And how could you kiss him while you're drunk? You're basically telling Pierre that you like him!”

Maricar shook her head and replied, “No, I don't think he knew about my feelings for him. We were on the couch at that time. I remembered I asked him some questions and then pulled him to kiss… then he also kissed me back! Then I slept.”

“He kissed you back!?!?! Girl, I knew that he likes you also! Just straight up confess and that's it!”

‘Like me? That's impossible. He likes someone, right?’

Maricar shrugged the thought, “But we knew he likes someone else. I'm sure he kissed back because he's a man.”

Bianca wiggled her index finger before talking, “Then let's ask the man.”

They called Ryan who was noisy because of the lawnmower on the background.

(Yes, my princess?)

Maricar suddenly gave her friend a disgusting look.

“What? It's our endearment… by the way, my prince, will you kiss drunk girls when you like someone?”

The two put their ears on the phone closer to hear it clearly.