Chapter 28: Final Battle

The first preliminary exams ended yesterday and Maricar finally got the rest she deserved after compromising her sleep in just a few hours just to study more and more. Although it was unnecessary for a fourth year student, she was unable to attend many of her classes due to hectic schedules and trainings. To make it up the missed topics, she had to gamble her remaining time.

She is doing everything to balance on being a good model and her fair academic record. Her newly found dream of walking on a famous international runway and red carpet is her goal. Each day, she would only receive a stricter regime and many forbidden stuff to do.

Pierre was still silently sleeping beside Maricar as she slept on his right shoulder. They planned to watch a late night show together but she slept after the 20-minute mark. The young man finished it by himself and closed his eyes without moving her.

He is very supportive with Maricar, even with those strict and very restrictive life of his girlfriend. Pierre never saw those as hindrances, instead it was his small hobby to check up on her in case she forgot to control herself. He would feel better as long as he's with her.

Maricar was also having fun with those small fights they had because of such incidents. Although she just want to do those in order to see if he would forget reminding her. To her surprise, he was very mindful at all times.

This time, he let her sleep on his shoulder without moving at all. Quite impressed, she held his hand and scooted on top of him. Pierre woke up from all the movements she made.

Once he opened his eyes, he saw her head on his chest, her thighs were on top of his, and her breasts on his stomach. Pierre gulped with the stimulation she caused upon him.

“Maricar, wake up.” the man lightly tapped her shoulder. She just shrugged it off and pressed her body onto him even closer. His shocked expression tells his queasy feeling.

“Maricar!” he warned. The lady wrapped her arms around his waist. Moaning was her only response but Pierre felt it all over his body resonate.

Biting his lower lip, he chanted in his mind, ‘please don't get hard.’

Maricar felt it, she quickly rose and looked at him teasingly. “Mmhh? I didn't know that morning woods truly exist.”

He groaned and pushed her smug face a little, “Look at your face, Maricar. Stop teasing me, okay? It's hard to relieve from this.”

She giggled and even teased him more. He tried to press his lips inward while looking away.

“How do you relieve yourself, then? Or do you want me to… easen it up?” whispering the last sentence, Pierre froze with his mouth open from disbelief. He was stimulated.

She stopped on teasing him and went to check on him after standing up and scanned his shoulder thoroughly. Her head seems to be very heavy as he tried not to bring it down while covering his crotch with his other arm.

“Tell me, how can I help you with your shoulder if you are being like this?” Maricar irritatingly asked him. She slapped his other shoulder and scolded him out.

Pierre stood properly and let her do the thing. After Maricar was done, she told him that it's not serious like she was a medical professional. He just nodded while his shoulder was still aching.

“I'll go take my shower.” the young man nodded at her while going back to her room. Closing the door, he hissed in pain and tried to touch his affected shoulder.

Maricar was done from showering pretty quickly. She doesn't have any trainings today, which is why she won't need to spend an hour just to clean up herself and do her usual routine.