Chp 9

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 9 Owning the First Store

  Wang Ling was shocked. After she realized what she was doing, she asked, "You won't take me with you?" "

  I told you that I didn't know what you were going to do to grab the steering wheel at the beginning. How could you throw it away?" Get off me?"

  "Do you know that I have special powers?"

  "With me here, it's safer for you and your children."

  Wang Ling was shocked. She had never thought that she would go alone.

  You must know that in the last days, having a person with superpowers around you is an extra layer of security and a guarantee! !

  Seeing Xu Bai ignoring her, Wang Ling became even more anxious.

  "Hey that smelly uncle, it will be safer if we form a group together."

  Wang Ling walked up to Jiao Nanmu. When she saw Jiao Nanmu drinking half of the bottle of mineral water, her eyes lit up. She already had a lot. I haven't drank water for days...

  "Give me your water."

  As she spoke, Wang Ling licked her dry mouth, secreting more saliva.

  Thirst.

  Seeing that Jiao Nanmu had not made any move, Wang Ling snatched it away. No one expected that she would make such a move.

  The small half bottle was what Jiao Nanmu saved from drinking. He originally planned to give his son a sip tomorrow and take a sip for himself.

  Unexpectedly, it turned around and fell into someone else's mouth.

  Jiao Nanmu's eyes widened and he opened his mouth so honestly that he couldn't even curse.

  "Wow, Dad, this is a bad aunt."

  "Nanmu, let's go."

  Xu Bai looked at Wang Ling coldly. She was raising her head, trying to drip water from the water bottle that had been consumed. , making Xu Bai frown.

  Jiao Nanmu quickly hugged Jiao Yangyang and got into the car, then comforted Jiao Yangyang.

  But what Xu Bai and Jiao Nanmu didn't expect was that not long after they drove away, Wang Ling turned against them and blocked their way with her superpower.

  Look at the weak flame on the ground.

  Xu Bai clenched the steering wheel with both hands, anger rising in her heart. It was only after the system frantically reminded her not to be too emotionally unstable that Xu Bai calmed down.

  Put the car in reverse.

  She thought of Wang Ling in her previous life, who was also like this.