Chp 33

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 33 After returning to Shuguang City
  , the people standing beside the car were holding wooden warehouses and were helping to sweep away the zombies that were coming not far away.

  At this scene, including Xu Bai, there were about ten people who didn't get on the bus.

  It's not that they don't want to get in the car, and they are more stumbling than zombies. Especially Captain Lin is in the most dangerous situation. There are zombies rushing towards him on his left and right, and one person only has two hands. Even if he has trained himself over the years, No matter how high the force is, it is difficult to guarantee that he will not be scratched.

  Could it be that becoming a zombie in the end is his final return in this life?

  Captain Lin was a little desperate, but he still killed the zombies at the corner and rushed forward.

  This was probably the fastest he had run in history. Between life and death, he could vaguely feel a zombie's hand about to grab him and grab his back.

  So, he unzipped his camouflage jacket.

  Sure enough, his feeling was correct. As soon as he opened the zipper, the coat was pulled out and was torn in half by the zombies.

  After Team Lin hit two or three wooden warehouses for zombies, he found that he had no weapons left.

  He had no other weapons and was dead with his bare hands!
  When a zombie's hand approached him, Captain Lin thought this way, and even hoped that someone would give him a knife and die happily, instead of turning into a zombie and following these monsters to erode their former home.

  Just when Captain Lin closed his eyes and waited quietly for the zombies to bite him, he was pulled back and staggered. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Xu Bai who had killed the zombies with one knife, and black blood splattered on him. It reached her face and flowed down.

  "Get in the car quickly."

  After Captain Lin reacted, he immediately jumped on the car driving towards him. He took the wooden warehouse of his teammate next to him and hit the zombies at Xu Bai's place.

  "Xu Bai, get in the car quickly!"

  As he said that, Captain Lin handed the wooden warehouse to the person next to him and ordered him to open the wooden warehouse. While holding the door firmly with his hand, he stretched his hand towards Xu Bai.

  "Quick."

  Xu Bai didn't want to fight anymore. He put away the long knife that had been chopped on the zombie's head and jumped into the carriage.

  "Hurry up!" A shout came out, and the speed of the car increased instantly. People in the car fell back. The people closest to the door saw that they were about to fall, and zombies were chasing after them not far away.