Chp 55

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 55: The control group of post-apocalyptic love (2)

  Carrying a big schoolbag, he ran all the way to the top floor. When passing by the fifth and sixth floors, Xu Bai paused for a moment, looked at the bookshelf, and found that there was no one behind him. , and then went all the way to the top floor.

  As soon as I opened the door, I only opened the door crack as big as my arm. There was a rope tied to the door handle, and another section was tied to the fence of the window.

  Xu Bai snorted coldly.

  This is human nature in the last days!
  In comparison, the residents of Dawn City are simple, hard-working and cute little people.

  A long knife that can neatly cut off the heads of zombies is no problem with such ropes.

  After opening the door, the ladder on the far side of the top floor, who didn't know where they found it, was riding on the wall of the building next door.

  The distance of just over half a meter was enough to reach the opposite building with just one step and one jump. Xu Bai didn't understand why they needed to use a ladder, but it didn't stop Xu Bai from despising these people.

  In order to survive, it is understandable to close and lock the door.

  But knowing that there are people downstairs, from her point of view, she cannot accept it.

  "Are you still alive? Where are the zombies?"

  "Dead." Xu Bai threw his big schoolbag to the opposite building, jumped forward and quickly reached the next building.

  "Dead?! All of them? Then can we not go to the next building? I don't know if there are any zombies over there."

  "Yes, I want to go back. If I had known, I wouldn't have come so early. You guys let me go first and don't take the ladder away."

  When Xu Bai said that the zombie was dead, everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and then they imagined like They continue to nest in the library like ostriches, even though they know very well that there is no food inside, but they just don’t want to leave. They have nothing to do every day, just watch the zombies coming and going on the street by the window. Can they see Someone escaped from the building next to him and turned into a zombie.

  They don't want to go out, otherwise they will turn into zombies.

  Among the five of them, there was a woman in tattered clothes who looked at the direction of the library, then looked at Xu Bai, who was almost walking downstairs from the opposite building, and climbed over to the opposite building.

  The other four people had already started walking towards the stairs going downstairs from the library.

  Realizing that one of them was missing, he turned around and saw that she had climbed to the opposite floor.