Chp 64

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 64 It turns out that this is not an illusion.
  "Why?"

  She saw the person in front of her covering her chest with her hands, looking at her with a ferocious face and disbelief.

  At this time, Xu Bai also felt that something was not right.

  She pulled out the long knife with a cold face, and blood dripped down the blade and onto the ground.

  "Xiao Bai, are you resenting me for abandoning you? I had a reason. Give me another chance and let me, ahem, explain." As he said this,

  Bai Louyue fainted.

  Xu Bai stared at the handle of her knife, but out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Bai Louyue lying on the ground.

  She thought that she should take back what she said before, and she shouldn't take advantage of it and ignore it unintentionally.

  Look at this hallucination, look at how realistic the blood is, and look at this man. After being stabbed in the chest, he fainted and still hasn't disappeared on the ground.

  Xu Bai squatted down and noticed Bai Louyue's weak breathing. He was about to strike again when a fiery fire power struck from a distance.

  Xu Bai dodged in time, looked up, and saw Wang Ling.

  "It's you!"

  Wang Ling saw her boss being stabbed by a woman from a distance. She was so frightened that she immediately used her powers. After running over, she saw clearly that this woman was the one who rescued her from the Furniture City in the early days of the apocalypse. Bai, I haven't seen her for two or three months, but this woman seems to be even more powerful.

  Wang Ling glanced at the four tied people, crouched down quickly without saying a word, picked up Bailou and hurried away.

  Xu Bai did not chase after them. She looked at the two people leaving and realized that this was not an illusion, but that she had fallen into a misunderstanding.

  But what does it matter?

  The person who died was not her, but the scumbag who pushed her down the road to death in her previous life.

  After stabbing Bai Louyue and seeing that he was still breathing, she remembered that Bai Louyue's heart was on the right side and she stabbed him on the left.

  But in the last days, pharmacies have long been taken away by people from various bases, and the remaining pharmaceutical substances are in dangerous hospitals where countless zombies have gathered.

  Not to mention whether Bai Louyue could leave Zheyuan Mountain after being seriously injured, he wouldn't be able to live long if he did.

  Xu Bai recalled Bai Louyue's words carefully. What was certain was that Bai Louyue was reborn after death just like her. But, what did this person want to do with her?
  Recalling Bai Louyue's affectionate and slow expression with a guilty look on his face, Xu Bai felt nauseated, turned around and immediately left Bai Louyue behind, stepped forward and loosened the restraints of the people who had woken up.