Chp 14

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 14
  The storage room of the second store is specially used to store things from the former orphanage. Some of the clothes in it were from the kindergarten teacher who used to take care of the children. When he was cleaning up, Xu Bai put all the clothes that could be used. Storage Room.

  "You can choose some of these clothes that suit you. As for the close-fitting clothes, when I go out to live my life, I will bring some back for you." It's not that you can't

  buy these things in convenience stores, but you can search and buy them through convenience stores. The fees are extremely high.

  In the past half month, Xu Bai finally managed to repay a lot of the energy she owed by constantly farming and selling food, which made her health improve a lot.

  She didn't want to owe a huge sum of money because of such a trivial matter.

  According to the memory of her previous life, she will awaken her powers tonight. After awakening her powers, she will be safer.

  At this moment, what Xu Bai was guarding against was not zombies, but humans.

  "Thank you City Lord. If it's by the way, I'll trouble the City Lord." Xu Qing quickly agreed, and then stepped forward to choose clothes with He Minxing.

  Most of those who are willing to work as kindergarten teachers in orphanages are of a certain age.

  He Minxing picked out several sets of clothes at once, but Xu Qing was more than 20 years old, and none of them suited her. Plus, she was thin, so the clothes here were baggy.

  I had to take out the rope from the bathrobe and tie it up, but now there was no good choice.

  When they were changing clothes, Xu Bai was not inside. She stood outside the storage room and looked through her personal information in the system.

  Rescue system:

  Host: Xubai

  Energy value: -123500000
  Residents/Number of rescuers: 4
  Owned shops: 1 Owned
  assets: 2 residential buildings, a convenience store, a warehouse, and 200 pieces of farmland.

  You can check the number of loyal people and their loyalty.

  Xu Bai clicked to check. The first thing that fell in front of him was Jiao Yangyang 95%, Jiao Nanmu 89%, Xu Qing 40%, and He Minxing 30%. Xu Bai raised his eyebrows. Jiao Yangyang was young and loyal
  . It was understandable that Jiao Nanmu's loyalty would increase day by day after they got along and saw the changes in the base. But what she didn't expect was that Xu Qing and He Minxing had hundreds of thousands of friends on the first day they met. Thirty-forty points.

  Xu Bai clicked on the detailed information of the residents and saw the information about Xu Qing and He Minxing from childhood to adulthood. He found that they were two good and law-abiding people. Even in the apocalypse, they had never bullied anyone else. It could be said that they were two good people. Honest man.