Chp 37

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 37 It was her.

  The distance between the bottom of the bed and the ground was not very high. It was only about ten centimeters high. Only one hand could be squeezed through the gap. This was why Captain Lin squatted down and saw only a pair of eyes. The reason why I was shocked.

  Wait until the bed is moved away.

  Team Lin saw a man lying flat on the ground. He was so thin that only his skeleton could be seen.

  They finally understood why such a low bed could fit such a woman.

  Qi Ming stepped forward and opened her face, revealing a face smaller than a palm. Her face was so thin that it was sunken. Her breathing became weaker and weaker. It was obvious that she could no longer hold on
  .

  "Captain Lin, we don't seem to have brought anything to eat. We only brought a bottle of water and put it in the car."

  They rarely brought food with them when traveling. In the past, it was because they didn't have any. Most of them found it when they were on missions. , now I have it, and I no longer have this habit.

  "Twins, you two go to the car and get that bottle of water. You can't just die without saving someone." Captain Lin pointed to the two teammates standing beside him. He thought about carrying them back to the car. But when you go to kill zombies and rub them on people, it takes a long time. Maybe if you waste time, the little girl will die, or the little girl will wake up and think they are taking advantage of you.

  "Okay." Shuangzi and Qinzi ran very fast when they were called.

  By the time they ran back, Xu Bai had already finished collecting all the weapons in the weapons store.

  We went up to the second floor together.

  As soon as I arrived on the second floor, I smelled a strong smell of perfume.

  Apparently, the strong scent was used to evade the zombies' sensitive sense of smell.

  The twins opened the water and slowly fed the person.

  Ye Nuotian, who was in a coma, vaguely felt a sweet taste entering her throat, and she longed for more.

  He moved his mouth almost subconsciously.

  She thought she must be dead, otherwise how could she drink water?

  As early as seven or eight days ago, she had eaten and drank all the food.

  She diets to lose weight on weekdays and only eats breakfast once a day. She has not eaten any food in the past few days. She regrets not eating well before. If she has the next life, she hopes to be a happy fat person without dieting or losing weight.