Chp 56

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 56: Tiger poison does not eat seeds.

  Wang He collapsed and cried and screamed, grabbing her hair, and her raised arm dropped three or three worm maggots, which began to squirm along her tattered clothes...

  Someone in the library suddenly turned into a zombie. They figured it out when they were escaping, but they didn't expect that after desperately escaping, they would end up turning into a zombie.

  "So it's you, you fed these damn bugs to Brother Wang, right?"

  When Lin Qiong thought that because of Wang He, she would turn into a zombie later, she couldn't help the anger in her heart, and stepped forward to insert it into her. Throat, not to mention Lin Qiong, even her boyfriend was full of anger, but he did not step forward to interrupt Wang He. He just looked at Wang He with regretful eyes, regretting that this woman did not die in the library sooner. Now, In fact, it even cost him his life.

  "Ahem... so what..."

  "That man deserves to die! The same goes for you two. As a boyfriend, you let your girlfriend serve other men just for a little food. You are also a bitch. He let If you go, you can go."

  Linqiong slowly let go of her hand, allowing Wang He to take a deep breath, and said viciously after he regained consciousness.

  She felt happy every time she said it.

  Before the end of the world, Wang He and his husband Wang Ming took their children to the library to study. They suddenly encountered zombies on the way. When they escaped into the library, she and her children were a few steps behind. There were people behind them, and she wanted to turn back. Looking for her child, she saw that in order to survive, Wang Ming used the child as a life-saving talisman and pushed the person out, saving time for her to escape, but her ten-year-old son turned into a zombie.

  Ten years old. He had been with them for ten years. How did the vicious and heartless Wang Ming do it? Tiger poison doesn't eat its seeds, but what about him?

  Wang Ming entered the library at the last moment and locked the door, but Wang Ming developed a high fever.

  She did not take care of Wang Ming, and allowed Wang Ming to develop a high fever. She wanted Wang Ming to die like this, but God was unfair. Wang Ming actually awakened the legendary superpower. Wang Mingji hated
  him for having a high fever. , she looked at him coldly, and her life was not easy after that.

  Wang Ming, who had special powers, did evil things, but he also killed many people who turned into zombies in the library and robbed a lot of food. Many people hated him, but they suffered because of his special powers.

  As a result, Wang Ming acted like a local emperor in the library, and many people succumbed to Wang Ming in order to order food.

  And Lin Qiong is one of them.