Chp 32

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 32: Time
  to Escape Until dawn, for several hours, Qin Tian didn't look any better.

  Captain Lin reached out and touched Qin Tian's hand tentatively, and found that Qin Tian's whole body was very hot.

  Don't forget
  to awaken your superpower and burn your brain out.

  Team Lin was a little worried. They were almost ready to leave. Qin Tian hadn't awakened yet, so it was hard to lead them on the road.

  Captain Lin misses the days before the apocalypse more and more. If he wanted to be like this before the apocalypse, he would just throw people into the car.

  "Let's wait another two hours and see."

  "Everyone, let's take a good rest first. Qin Tian will definitely awaken his powers if he looks like this, and he won't turn into a zombie for so long."

  Captain Lin said to let everyone rest. , but he himself walked to the small window and looked outside.

  It was quiet outside. I saw two or three zombies walking around in the distance, but I didn't see the others. I was not sure whether there would be a bunch of zombies after they went out.

  After Xu Bai rested for a few hours, she felt more energetic. She rubbed her sore hands and walked to the small window where she could see outside.

  "I'll go out in a while. I can take Qin Tian with me."

  "Xu Bai," Captain Lin thought a lot, such as whether Xu Bai likes Qin Tian, ​​and whether she appeared here during the zombie wave. Isn’t it also because of Qin Tian?

  "good."

  Captain Lin immediately asked the people in the basement to prepare and leave in two hours.

  Fortunately, two hours later, Qin Tian's condition had begun to improve. He was no longer in pain and needed to roll on the ground. He leaned weakly on the ground, with cold sweat on his forehead. He raised his eyes to Captain Lin and Xu. Bai looked around, his vision was blurry and he couldn't see very clearly.

  "Put me down and go."

  "Otherwise, I will drag you down."

  Qin Tian spoke intermittently and in a low voice. Fortunately, Xu Bai and Captain Lin were close enough to hear clearly.

  "You'll be fine. Let's go together." Captain Lin said firmly, but his eyes were directed at Xu Bai.

  The time he had been in contact with Xu Bai was short, but he felt that Xu Bai should be a person who could do what he said.

  Xu Bai didn't say anything, just stuffed a piece of cloth into Qin Tian's mouth. Seeing that Qin Tian and Captain Lin were puzzled, she explained: "Prevent you from biting me." Xu Bai's heart was gone,