171-180

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 171 The God in My Heart -
  On the Xubai train.

  Xu Bai, who had been resting with his eyes tightly closed, suddenly opened his eyes and stood up.

  People sitting around Xu Bai were startled by Xu Bai's actions and looked at her in confusion.

  "Did you have a nightmare or something?" Ji Heng unscrewed the water bottle and handed the water to Xu Bai.

  After Xu Bai took it, he didn't drink it and frowned, "Something happened in Shuguang City."

  "No way? If something happens, they should call us, right?" Shi Qinghe quickly took out Ji Heng. He looked through his cell phones, but there was no message on any of them. "Do you have any messages on your cell phones?" "

  No." Xu Bai and others looked through them. Not to mention that there were calls or messages, even Shuguang Forum There was no movement.

  "If there is no news, then it means everything is fine." Shi Qinghe was a little worried, but he still comforted himself by saying that his parents were still in Shuguang City. If something happened, I hope they both can be safe. , you must know that Shi Miaozheng reappeared in front of him, and their family was finally reunited. If something went wrong at this time, he couldn't stand it.

  "Maybe it was too late to deliver the message to us?" Xu Bai didn't know what happened. She only received the alarm sound from the system, but the system had no way of detecting what happened.

  Xu Bai walked to the car door with his hands on his hips, looking at the streets passing by quickly outside, bending his legs slightly and looking up at the gloomy sky.

  Then he clicked on the system interface and saw that the number of residents was gradually declining. Xu Bai's expression changed. Several people who had been observing Xu Bai saw that her face was not good. They stood up in unison and looked outside together, but There is nothing different outside except that the sky is gloomier.

  Shi Qinghe hesitated for a while, "Xu Bai, did you just see something? I think you don't look good."

  Someone died in Dawn City, can she be okay?

  You must know that in the past year, no residents of Shuguang City have died. Even the old man in his sixties or seventies is alive and well.

  If several people died at once, it must mean that something dangerous happened in Dawn City.

  Seeing that it was still several hours before returning to Dawn City, Xu Bai was irritated, but he couldn't fly back to Dawn City.

  "It's okay. I just feel that something happened in Shuguang City. After getting off the car in a while, everyone will be ready to fight." "