Chp 50

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 50: It’s Not a Hallucination (Added Update)
  Xiao Liu was a little panicked, afraid that she had done something wrong.

  "Brother Xiang and I were looking for food in the morning, and we happened to meet a distant relative. He asked me about my situation, and then made an appointment with me to go out to find him alone in an hour or two, and handed me a box of lunch. box, and a black bag."

  At this point, Xiaoliu remembered that his small bag was still stuffed in his schoolbag.

  He quickly went to get his schoolbag and opened the black bag given to him by his relatives. The black bag contained a small bottle of water and a few whole wheat breads.

  "Your distant relative is so kind to you." In today's world, being able to bring out such food can definitely save a life.

  Not to mention distant relatives, even your own brothers may not be able to share your food with you.

  "Yeah, he saw that I was pitiful about what he gave me, and he stared at me and ate a box before letting me go." "

  By the way, he asked me where I was now and what my situation was, and asked me to go to his base at any time if I wanted to I went to find him, but he wouldn’t support me and asked me to find a job on my own. For the sake of my relatives, he would give me a meal or two if I went there, and then I would pay him back after making money." Xiao Liu also said He knew the kindness of his relatives, but the big brothers in front of him had also rescued him from other bases. How could he leave these big brothers alone and go to other bases?
  He also knew that they would not go to other bases.

  "With such good food, don't kidnap you to do anything."

  "Did your relative tell you what he was doing and how you were going to make money?"

  If Xiaoliu goes to live in another base, even if they are reluctant, they will agree to let him go, but before going, these big brothers must first analyze whether he can go.

  Unable to escape the misery of hunger on their side, they turned around and fell into an even more miserable life.

  "He said that he usually moves bricks and cleans the base. He earns 3,000 yuan a month in Shuguang City not far from us."

  Moving bricks?

  Cleaning the base? ?
  You still have three thousand yuan to get? ? ?
  Luo Ziqiang and the others sounded a little unreliable.

  What can I do with money these days? Can I buy food?

  Will the base still hire a dedicated person to clean it these days?
  "He also said that he bought it from their base. He asked me to ask you if you want to come together. If you go there late, there will be no place to stay. Their base does not allow people to sleep on the street."