Chp 18

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 18 I don’t want such a “filial” son.

  “Then what are we going to do now? Keep the two of them tied here?” Shi Qinghe looked at the zombies in front of him. Although he wanted to put them to rest as soon as possible, But even if they turned into zombies, he couldn't kill them and blow their heads off.

  "Well, just tie them here and let's lock the door."

  "I'll take Xiaoyang to collect some clothes. We'll gather and leave in a while."

  Ji Heng took Ji Yang away. Ji Yang had been hungry for many days, so he ate some Just after Ji Heng fed him bread, he felt hungry and weak, and he couldn't walk very steadily.

  Ji Heng felt distressed, so he took Ji Yang back to Shi's house, but as soon as he turned around and walked to the door of Shi's house, he heard Shi's father yelling at Shi's mother in a suppressed voice.

  "Don't tell me. They are the only two brothers left in the Ji family."

  "Dad, Mom, are you hiding something from me?"

  After awakening their powers, Shi Qinghe and Ji Heng's hearing and vision They are much better than before, and you can naturally hear Shi's father's suppressed words.

  Just as Shi Qinghe finished speaking, he noticed someone standing at the door. He looked up and saw Ji Heng standing at the door supporting Ji Yang.

  Ji Yang's face was pale and trembling with fear.

  Ji Heng tightened the hand that was supporting Ji Yang. If he looked closely, he could see that the hand was trembling slightly.

  There was a click, accompanied by a painful scream.

  "Brother, my hand."

  The screams were a bit loud, attracting zombies from other villa areas.

  Shi Qinghe stood at the right angle and could see the zombies coming this way at a glance. He quickly brought the people in and closed the door.

  Ji Yang was sweating profusely in pain, but he was afraid that his voice would attract more sounds, so he gritted his teeth and curled up against the wall to relieve his pain.

  He never thought that his brother would break his hand abruptly. How come he never realized how strong his brother was before?
  After Ji Yang reacted, he thought that Ji Heng had discovered what he had done. He was so frightened that he fell to his knees, hugged Ji Heng's thigh with one hand, and begged.

  "Brother, please forgive me. I really didn't mean it. I was so scared at the time."

  Ji Heng pursed his lips tightly and clenched his fists with both hands to resist beating this beast to death.