141-150

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 141 The Betrayer Captain

  Lin wrapped himself tightly, with a motorcycle helmet on his head and one in his hand.

  Seeing Shi Qinghe's hesitation, Captain Lin came closer and lowered his voice, "Have you forgotten that I won't be noticed by the zombies? If I go down, I can help Ji Heng. If I don't go down, Ji Heng won't be able to carry it for that long by himself." , hurry up."

  Shi Qinghe looked down and saw Ji Heng's dirty and messy figure, killing everyone in all directions. He no longer hesitated and sent Captain Lin down in the same way.

  The place where Team Lin landed was around Ji Heng.

  As Team Lin said, his arrival failed to distract the zombies beside Ji Heng. He wanted to get closer to Ji Heng and give his helmet to Ji Heng, but Ji Heng was killing the zombies too fast and he got closer. No, if you get close, you will most likely become the spirit of Ji Heng's axe.

  Team Lin had no choice but to deal with the zombies nearby while slowly approaching Ji Heng.

  Not long after Team Lin came down, there were fewer zombies around Ji Heng. Ji Heng had already discovered Team Lin and approached Team Lin. At the right time, he put on the helmet Team Lin brought. .

  This battle lasted for a long time.

  When Ji Heng and Team Lin couldn't regain their strength, they asked Shi Qinghe to take them back to the city to rest. As soon as they came up, Shi Qinghe, Mingliang, and Qin Tian surrounded them and held them back and forth. All over, for fear that one of them would be scratched by a zombie accidentally.

  "Ji Heng, the wound on your forehead couldn't have been caught by a zombie, right?"

  In the observation room, Mingliang pushed aside the bangs on Ji Heng's forehead, saw the scratches on it, and wiped off the dirt with water. Finally, after seeing clearly the scratch marks on the ground, I breathed a sigh of relief.

  Shi Qinghe, who had always been on tenterhooks, was so frightened that he sat on the ground.

  "Ah Heng, if you scare me to death, don't do this next time." "

  Well, we are in a hurry. If we don't go down, the city gate will not be able to be defended."

  Shi Qinghe didn't care about this. He was selfish. If Ji When Ling was scratched, he would rather the city gate be broken down and everyone work together to confront the zombies face to face.

  Shi Qinghe kept mumbling, but when he saw Ji Heng closed his eyes and rested, he stopped, locked the door, and continued to deal with the remaining zombies with Qin Tian and the others.

  With Ji Heng and Team Lin taking the lead outside, the rest will be much easier to solve.

  ...