Chp 25

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 25 The Prestige of the City Lord

  The pig house is located in a relatively remote location and is surrounded by bricks. Each pig's position will be surrounded by a wooden fence, and next to the pig house is a chicken and duck nest, which is still being repaired.

  As Xu Bai walked over, the people working there smiled and greeted her, and Xu Bai responded to them one by one.

  [Hey, congratulations to the host for getting the badge - the prestige of the city lord, which can be rewarded with a lottery draw. 】

  Hearing the reminder from the system, Xu Bai paused and then greeted the residents, but at the same time he secretly checked what the city lord's prestige was.

  It is no different from the badge in reality. The only difference is that this badge is a bit bright.

  Xu Bai even doubted that this thing could be used to illuminate even if the lights were not turned on at night.

  After clicking on the badge and rotating it for a week, a text introduction appeared.

  The prestige of the city lord: When the residents' current satisfaction reaches 80%, the city lord's prestige bug will make the residents trust the city lord more and obey the city lord's wishes, and the prestige bug will be increased by 10%.

  In other words, no matter what she says in the future, the residents will rarely resist, and most of them will obey her.

  It's like a brainwashing tool.

  However, this is the best way to manage her. In the future, there will be many people mixed together. Imagine that a bunch of people will make trouble from time to time. As the city lord, she sometimes needs to adjust. This picture is so beautiful that Xu Bai shuddered. This She liked the badge very much.

  After returning to the office, Xu Bai clicked on the lottery.

  The pointer of the lottery board kept spinning, and finally stopped at a small house.

  The cabin is very small. The renderings inside are just a single room with a bed, a toilet, and even a kitchen. Fortunately, it has complete water and electricity.

  Xubai believes that such a small single room will be very popular.

  She placed the single room in the corner of the residential area, and planted some bamboo forests on the edge. But the only regret was that the road on the ground had not been repaired yet, and it was still dirt.

  The one-room cabin only takes four hours to build.

  Since the system upgrade, she no longer needs to appear at the infrastructure site, she can just operate a few times on the system screen.