Chp 38

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 38: Meeting him for the first time after rebirth.
  Ye Nuotian and she are neither friends nor enemies. They have cooperated on two or three missions together.

  During a certain collaboration, she accidentally saw a group photo of Ye Nuotian, but she just took a glance at it and didn't take a closer look. The reason why she had the impression was because she saw Ye Nuotian, a man, crying so hard.

  This is also why she looks vaguely familiar in the photo they just took together.

  After taking the photo, she never saw Ye Nuotian again.

  Shuangzi's hands were full of zombie blood. He didn't help Ye Nuotian clean it up, but just supported her. Seeing that she only cleaned up a little, he couldn't help but said: "You can bring more, we will help you carry it away later." ."

  "Okay, thank you." Ye Nuotian glanced at it, but just put on his pants. Wearing such an inconvenient skirt will definitely not be used in the apocalypse.

  Xu Bai, who was watching, glanced at Ye Nuotian who was carrying summer clothes.

  Recalling that they had collaborated two or three times in the previous life, Xu Bai reminded: "It will be very cold in winter, so bring winter clothes." "

  Really? Should we look for winter clothes later?"

  Hearing Xu Bai Bai's words made Captain Lin unable to sit still for the first time. He thought about it and thought that all the clothes they had just collected were summer clothes.

  "Yeah." Xu Bai looked out the window silently, seeing a few scattered zombies wandering on the street.

  Seeing that everyone listened to her, Ye Nuotian quickly packed away her winter clothes, but she usually lived in the school dormitory and didn't have many winter clothes at home, so she packed a small suitcase and a bag. .

  Seeing that Ye Nuotian had finished cleaning up, everyone knocked down two more zombies and wiped the blood on their bodies before preparing to leave.

  Ye Nuotian poured out another bottle of perfume and poured it on himself.

  After pouring out this bottle, Ye Nuotian had the last bottle left on hand. She hesitated for a while and handed it to Xu Bai.

  "Do you need it?"

  Xu Bai was surprised, but still refused.

  She has seen how selfish Ye Nuotian was in his previous life. As long as it is something in her hand, don't even think about taking it away.

  But in Xu Bai's view, materials are scarce in the last days. How can it be called selfish to protect your own things?

  It's just words arranged by those people.