Chp 61

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 61 Heavy Rain
  Ji Heng compared the old man’s ginseng in his collection and nodded.

  "These days, rabbits eat ginseng as a big radish. Will they grow as tall as us adults?" Shi Qinghe imagined a big rabbit of 1.8 meters and couldn't help but shudder.

  "Look at those two who are not aggressive. They are much better than other small mutated rabbits." Captain Lin sighed with emotion, lowered his head and bandaged the caught thigh. After bandaging, he also bandaged Qin Tian's face. The head was wrapped in a circle.

  Qin Tian was a little helpless: ""Captain Lin, I just scratched my face a little. I don't need to wrap it up. Don't waste material." "How can

  this be called a waste? You walked around in this mountain forest and didn't say anything. There are many bacteria, and maybe this blood will attract a lot of demons and monsters."

  Since Captain Lin joined Ji Heng's mercenary group, Shi's mother started to pick up medical knowledge, and occasionally talked to Captain Lin, asking him to take care of Shi a little sometimes. Qing He and Ji Heng bought a lot of trauma medicine for them.

  "Let's go after bandaging. It's getting dark soon."

  Xu Bai looked at the sky. They planned to go to Zheyuan Mountain, and they had already expected to spend the night in Zheyuan Mountain.

  Zheyuan Mountain is very big, and there will be specially set up office areas on the way. They were lucky enough to find an office area before dark. Public toilets are usually set up next to the office area.

  As soon as they stepped into the public toilet, they saw blood stains on the ground.

  When he opened the door, he saw that the dead body inside had been torn apart to the point where his original appearance could not be seen.

  After a moment of silent mourning, Shi Qinghe stepped forward and pulled down the curtain at the window to cover the body.

  Fortunately, the public toilet next to it was relatively clean, and everyone looked after each other. After taking care of their physiological needs, they entered the office area.

  The door to the office area was not closed. The files, computers, etc. in the hall were messily thrown on the ground. There were broken glass on the ground. Then when we walked in, there was an independent office. Looking from the door, it was very neat inside. It's locked.

  As a result, Ji Heng and others saw Xu Bai open the door with a needle with his bare hands.

  The office is not big, but it is enough for the five of them to have a simple night's rest.

  When they came in, they had locked the door at the other end of the hall and blocked the doors and windows with tables, chairs, benches, etc.

  When entering Zheyuan Mountain, Xu Bai put the van into the space. It was now placed in the hall and took out the things they brought.