Chp 11

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 11 Light of Dawn
  Ham sausages immediately appeared on the shelf, with two boxes of them placed there.

  At this time, Xu Bai noticed that the name of the object was marked at the bottom of each shelf. As long as she chose to replenish the goods, the corresponding object would appear immediately.

  At the same time, the system reminded her that she was in debt again.

  Xu Bai looked at all the shelves, including the second floor.

  In a convenience store with about 100 square meters on the upper and lower floors, a small part of the second floor of the convenience store is planned for daily necessities, the other part is the grain, oil, rice, noodle and condiment area, and the first floor is full of casual snacks. district.

  In Xu Bai's opinion, when all the supplies in the store are replenished, it can be called a small supermarket.

  Xu Bai once again chose to add rice, eggs, pickled mustard, and frozen steamed buns. Just when Xu Bai wanted to add more other foods, she felt a pain in her chest, followed by physical weakness.

  Xu Bai leaned on the shelf and slowly sat on the ground.

  What's going on with her?

  If someone were there, they would definitely be able to see that Xu Bai's face was very pale.

  "It has been detected that the host owes too much energy. Please return it in time."

  To put it simply, Xu Bai owes too much and has reached the system's debt limit, which is not enough for her to have a healthy body. .

  Xu Bai took a look and saw that her energy value was negative 1,490,000.

  After waking up today, in order to enrich her food, she purchased several seeds and many systems. And fields.

  Now she has 210 purchases per day and has unlocked 6 types of seeds: wheat, corn, Chinese cabbage, sweet potato, rice, and potato.

  Wheat comes with the system and does not cost energy, but other seeds can be unlocked from one hundred, to one thousand, ten thousand, one hundred thousand and other amounts.

  And she now owns 100 fields.

  She planted all kinds of these one hundred fields one after another, classified twenty of them as experimental areas, and planted the seeds she had collected from the seed store yesterday.

  It only takes two minutes to grow wheat, five minutes for corn, fifteen minutes for Chinese cabbage, and five hours for sweet potatoes and potatoes.

  Although Xu Bai is not clear about this farming mechanism, things that originally took half a month or several months to harvest can be matured in one day. It must be some black technology.