Chp 49

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 49 Don’t Want to Give Up His Base

  “Wake up.”

  Xu Bai came forward and glanced at Captain Lin. When he saw that he woke up, he patted Qin Tian on the shoulder: “You can rest assured now.”

  Qin Tian nodded. He didn't expect that Captain Lin would be knocked unconscious just after he woke up.

  If something happens to Captain Lin, he will never feel at ease in his life.

  "I...Qin Tian, ​​Qin Tian, ​​are you okay?!" Captain Lin was dizzy. He patted his head as he spoke.

  "I'm here, I'm fine. Thank you for your hard work, captain and brothers, during this period." Qin Tian saluted everyone. In the process of awakening, he could occasionally feel the care of these teammates for him. With these people, Only then could he successfully awaken his superpower.

  "Quick, Qin Tian, ​​show us your powers."

  "Good guy, you are the first person in our dormitory to awaken your powers. You have to show us."

  Qin Tian slowly opened his palms. , a blue light appeared from the palm of his hand, accompanied by Xiao Xu's squeaking sound.

  "What is this?"

  "Electricity."

  "Electricity? Can this thing generate electricity?"

  "I'll try it." Qin Tian walked to the wire and transferred his supernatural power into the wire. The long tube light flickered and immediately turned on again. It got dark.

  Cold sweat broke out on Qin Tian's forehead, and the lights didn't come on again.

  "When your powers become stronger, you need to run more power sources. Remember to practice more. After you use up your existing powers every day, it will be easier to break through." In his previous life, Qin Tian often helped generate electricity in the base

  . , even after returning from a mission, he would use up all his powers before resting, so his powers in his previous life would improve greatly every once in a while.

  "Okay, I'll try later." Qin Tian nodded and was grateful for Xu Bai's reminder.

  After Xu Bai left, everyone cheered.

  "That's great. When Qin Tian improves his powers, we will also have electricity." "

  That's right, the rent shared by everyone a month is only a few dozen yuan. We can save the extra money and then move to an ordinary apartment." Live in a high-rise, maybe there will be other better houses."

  "Like Director Jiao or Xu Qing's house?"

  Jiao Nanmu and Xu Qing don't mind others looking at their house. As long as they see it, they believe it. If the residents work better, Dawn City will be better, and their lives will get better day by day.