Chp 72

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 72: Invitation, isn’t this what people live for?
  After squatting for several days, Lin Qiaosheng finally came to his senses.

  The people inside really may not come out!
  Lin Qiaosheng was walking back and forth in the room with his hands on his waist, his face full of confusion.

  Being able to burn so much food easily should mean that they would often go out to collect materials, but it seems that these days, not to mention people coming out, not even a car is seen.

  If he hadn't known that there were many people inside, he would have suspected that there were only three or four people inside, and there was no need to collect so much material every day.

  But he originally had a small base of twenty or thirty people and had to collect materials every day to survive.

  Seeing that they couldn't get in, they had to use other methods.

  During these times, there are always rumors circulating in every base that sound unrealistic.

  "There is a base in Zhe City called Shuguang City. There is so much food that it can't be eaten until it rots and has to be burned." "

  Whether there is food or medicine in Shuguang City, the people in the base are treated for free."

  " You don’t need to spend money to live in Shuguang City, and the water system can release water for free every day. It’s like paradise.” “

  What’s the point of having water to drink? There’s also electricity? You can turn on the air conditioner on a hot day. It’s not too much. It's comfortable, people from the Hua Kingdom are about to enter Shuguang City." "

  ..."

  When the rumor spread into Shuguang City, Shi Qinghe couldn't help laughing and looked at Xu Bai.

  "Could this be your reverse marketing? Or do you have an old enemy who is trying to fix it for you?"

  An old enemy?

  Bai Louyue's figure flashed in Xu Bai's mind, and he was a little suspicious.

  "When I was delivering food, someone grabbed my hand and asked if it was true, if there was still a shortage of people inside, and how to get in. I explained it so many times that I didn't tell the outside world, and I didn't believe it anymore." Luo Ziqiang patted the table, feeling emotional.

  Thinking of Lin Xiwang, the base director of Xiwang Base, holding his hand and wanting to follow them to Shuguang City for a visit.

  Luo Ziqiang had a headache.

  I had told Lin Xiwang and the others before that they had to pay the rent, but there were so many rumors outside these days that Lin Xiwang became a little suspicious, thinking that he was refusing.