Chp 59

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 59 Danger and Opportunity Coexist (Additional update)
  Originally traveling alone, after waiting for them to clean up for half an hour, there were five people traveling.

  They drove a van, which was quite spacious even for five people.

  Even if some of the people present were not from Zhe City, they had visited Zhe Yuan Mountain. Naturally, they knew the location of Zhe Yuan Mountain and the entire scope of Zhe Yuan Mountain. They had prepared a lot of things and even brought two quilts with them. .

  Xu Bai glanced at her a few times and didn't say anything, but she always felt like she was taking a group of people on an outing.

  It took them half a day to drive to Zheyuan Mountain.

  They spent a lot of time just looking for the entrance to Zheyuan Mountain.

  Usually there is a large stone tablet at the entrance of Zheyuan Mountain, with a threshold carved with orchids, but at this time it was all covered by dark green leaves.

  Xu Bai used a long knife to push aside some branches and saw the covered stone tablet.

  The location of the stone tablet is diagonally opposite the entrance.

  Looking at the road that had been covered by branches and leaves, everyone was relatively speechless for a moment.

  "It's just... the end of the world, and the trees have mutated."

  "Are we still going up?"

  Shi Qinghe put his backpack on his back, holding a dagger in one hand while pushing aside the trees.

  "careful!"

  Just as Shi Qinghe raised his right foot to step on it, his left foot was entangled in a branch, pulling him back. Shi Qinghe was unprepared for a moment, and after being dragged for a while, he held the The dagger was thrust back, and it just hit the middle of the branch.

  The branch hurt, so he released Shi Qinghe's left foot and quickly retracted the branch.

  Shi Qinghe's sharp eyes saw that the branch belonged to a big tree not far away.

  This hand is long enough to stretch out!

  Shi Qinghe stood up and turned around to look, and saw that the others were also entangled in Ruoda's branches. Among the five of them, Team Lin was the only one who was slightly weaker, so the others didn't need to worry.

  Shi Qinghe went to Team Lin to help, and out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of Xu Bai moving neatly, with the coolness and handsomeness of a knight, segmenting the branches in a few clicks.

  Shi Qinghe was wondering whether he should also change his weapon to a long knife.

  Xu segmented them, which angered these mutated mutant trees, and branches continued to extend around them.