Chp 40

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 40 Belongs to You
  The old zombie immediately stretched out his hand towards them.

  After the elderly people turned into zombies, they were still not in too much danger.

  Ji Heng broke it with his hand, and the old zombie's hand was immediately broken.

  Ji Heng: "..."

  After all kinds of things were blocked at the door, Ji Heng opened the window and jumped out. He was about to look around to make sure it was safe before letting Xu Bai jump out.

  But he didn't expect that Xu Bai's movements were very fast. As soon as he arrived outside the window, Xu Bai followed closely.

  This is the back entrance of the hospital.

  The zombies are scattered here and there, not many.

  They took care of all the zombies they met along the way while looking for vehicles.

  Just as they found a car and were about to get in, they noticed a stream of hot flames coming towards them, hitting the car and making an explosion.

  Xu Bai and Ji Heng, who had just jumped away from being hit by a ball of flames, had not had time to see who their opponents were. They dodged the waves of attacks one after another, and the blazing heat kept chasing them.

  "It's a zombie with fire-type powers."

  "And it's an almost third-level fire-type zombie."

  Xu Bai leaned against the wall of the corner street and stretched out his head to take a look at the fire-type zombie that was spitting fire from its mouth.

  Ji Heng was surprised that Xu Bai could distinguish the level of zombies so quickly, but his hand holding the ax tightened a lot.

  It's not like I haven't encountered second-level zombies these days.

  But this is the first time I have met someone who is almost at the third level.

  "Be careful later."

  For zombies at the third level, it is difficult for them to escape from the sight of the zombies. They are stronger and more powerful than the zombies at the first and second levels, and they will not be able to detect the aura due to their departure. , it is easy for third-level zombies to chase after you.

  The range within which this fire zombie can detect their location must be quite large.

  So there is no need for them to run away now. When it reaches the third level, it will be even more difficult to deal with it, taking advantage of its weakness to kill it.

  Xu Bai and Ji Heng ran toward the fire zombies in tacit understanding at the same time, but they were separated, attacking from the left and right. But every two or three steps, the fire zombies would throw fireballs at them.