Chp 71

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 71 Where did this weird thing come from
  ? These grains that had been soaked in the rain were put on small carts and pushed out of Shuguang City one by one. They found an open space to push them down and light them.

  When the food burned, everyone present felt sorry, and no one left. They were all waiting for the food to be burned and the ground to be cleaned.

  "Hey, what are you doing? How can you waste food like this?"

  "Quickly put out the fire."

  As soon as I turned around, I saw someone running towards me. He was so angry that he rushed into the fire, picked up the adobe and threw it at the fire. I went, but there was no fire extinguisher, no water, and nothing around me. I knew it would not help, so I had no choice but to dig around to see if I could pull out some food that had not been burned.

  We are not cold-blooded people by nature, and after staying in Shuguang City for a month or two, we usually get along well with each other and our neighbors help each other. When I see someone running into the fire to save some inedible food, The food was afraid that people would be burned too, so they stepped forward to stop them.

  "These are inedible. You will die if you eat them."

  "Stop it, let go quickly." "

  Why can't you eat it? It's good, but it's just a little dirty. You really don't know how hard it is to find food outside. You don’t want this food, we do.”

  “We won’t give you what you want, so don’t eat it and turn into a zombie, and bring disaster to more people.”

  Many people who were hit by the black rain turned into zombies , as for the food that has been exposed to rain, there is a certain possibility that it will mutate if eaten.

  When the people of Shuguang City saw Xu Bai's decision to burn this batch of food, they knew that what they suspected was very possible.

  "You went too far, how could you become a zombie?"

  These people were the same people who came on the bus with Master Chen. After they arrived at the outskirts of Shuguang City, they spent a peaceful and comfortable night and slept until the sun was shining. They all posted it. Remembering that they wanted to join other people's bases, they hurried over. What I didn't expect was that these people actually pushed out the food and burned it!

  Burn it!
  How many days have they not had enough to eat? Think about how many days they have not had cooked rice and vegetables?
  Seeing that these vegetables, rice, etc. are just a little dirty on the surface, the people in the base will say that they will turn into zombies when they die. If this is really the case, they would rather eat enough and become a zombie than go hungry every day. Worried about being bitten by zombies.