Chp 43

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 43 The Legendary Puxin Man

  Shi Qinghe, who had just woken up, saw Qiao Yiyi tied up and kneeling on the ground.

  He looked at the others at a loss and found that Ji Heng had come back. He quickly asked: "A Heng, have you found any cold medicine? What's the situation now?" He only remembered that Qiao Yiyi knocked on the door and he had just walked out

  . Then what?

  Shi Qinghe's eyes widened and he said loudly in disbelief: "Did you stun me?"

  "What did you do to stun me?"

  Shi's mother told him the whole story with a dark face, getting angrier as she talked, and finally dropped the sentence : "It's up to you how to deal with it."

  Shi Qinghe said nothing, just looking at the lost Qiu Yiyi quietly.

  No one knew what Shi Qinghe was thinking.

  When Shi's father got impatient, he stretched out his hand and patted Shi Qinghe on the shoulder: "Don't wait so long. Let her go or something. Make a decision early. We'll be on our way soon." Shi

  Qinghe He was still hesitating. He thought about letting this woman go, but as soon as he thought that if Ji Heng hadn't come back, he would have turned into a zombie, and his parents in the room would not be immune, he couldn't help but want to kill this woman. people.

  But even after experiencing the apocalyptic life of killing countless zombies this month, those are zombies and are different from humans.

  He has a sense of right and wrong since childhood and grew up in a society governed by the rule of law. He cannot do this. What is the difference between him and a zombie after he kills someone?
  Shi Qinghe couldn't figure it out and asked tangledly.

  Mother Shi stepped forward and touched Shi Qinghe's head with relief and distress: "Mom is very happy that you have this idea. At least you don't think that after the end of the world, you have powers that ordinary people don't have and you become superior."

  "Now is no longer the past. We have to live well. We don't have to ask you to make a decision now, but you have to understand how to protect yourself next." Seeing what happened to

  Qiao Yiyi, everyone knows that now There is no order at all in our society. Anyone who is weak will be bullied.

  Shi Qinghe nodded, looked around and took a deep breath before saying, "Then let her follow us to the village boss."

  Regarding Qiao Yiyi's words, Shi Qinghe and Shi's mother had the same idea.

  Isn’t she just a girl demon?

  What could be more painful than seeing one's sister's character collapse before one's own eyes, and one's long-standing beliefs destroyed in one fell swoop?