131-140

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 131 Non-resident short-term rental agreement

  It is impossible to apologize.

  Is the city owner of a small base worthy of her apology?
  Chu Liaoming sneered, raised his head and looked at Xu Bai.

  She was sitting and Xu Bai was standing. The look he was looking up at made her irritated. When she stood up, she found that he was still half a head shorter than Xu Bai.

  Seeing her angrily kicking the table, Xu Bai smiled and turned around to leave the reception hall.

  "He Da, what's her attitude?"

  "You didn't even see my feet on the table. It hurts so much."

  He Changjun smiled gently, stretched out his hand to touch Chu Liao Ming's hair, "Liao Ming, take this You have to get along well here for a while, but you have to get along well with them."

  "He Da, what am I doing here? What's worth exploring in a small base?" Chu Liaoming didn't understand.

  What made her even more sad was that her family was driven out of the market and came to a small base, and asked He Changjun to bring her here.

  Chu Liaoming slapped He Changjun's hand away and sat down with a face. She wanted to go back to Shangjing City and sleep comfortably in her own little home now.

  Looking at the willful and squeamish Chu Liaoming, He Changjun smiled even deeper. He wished that Chu Liaoming would annoy others here in the coming days. Without Chu Liaoming being protected by the Chu family, he wanted to see if he could Survive.

  "A small base within the construction base is much better than ours in Beijing. This is enough for us to stay and spend time studying."

  "Then it's okay for us to take Dr. Bo Minwen and the others back. What's the big deal?" Chu Liaoming muttered, but with He Changjun's persuasion, she listened and agreed to observe carefully here.

  Chu Liaoming is the only Miaomiao of the Chu family. He is the child of his enemy. He usually calls himself brothers with the Chu family. After so many years, he is pretending to be really impatient. He can't help but want to see his good deeds. " Brother,” what it’s like to learn that your child has died.

  "Hello, excuse me."

  Jiao Nanmu knocked on the door of the reception hall. When He Changjun nodded, he handed the list of repair tables to Chu Liaoming and He Changjun.

  "Can anyone please pay the bill?"

  Chu Liaoming originally disliked this person for handing her the paper, but when she heard this, she couldn't sit still and snatched the paper from Jiao Nanmu's hand.