12 | You just deserve to know

ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ
Adira Bowen

As he slipped his second finger inside I buried my face into his chest. He removed his fingers swiftly as he pushed the door to my apartment open.

The kitchen and living room were left vacant as I hungrily led him towards my bedroom. He shuts the door behind him locking it. I reach for the zipper behind me and fail to remove myself.

He steps forward towards me, "I got it Princess" Going behind me he removes the clasp and slowly unzips the zipper. The dress pools at my feet leaving me in a garter belt and one of the bras he bought me.

Pressing his back against me I feel him. He reaches for the bra squeezing my full breasts, he takes in my scent and then kisses the back of my neck.

"I've fucking missed you Adira" Leaning back in his arms I couldn't help but agree. I craved this man's touch and each night when I laid back in bed and unwinded. My thoughts would drift to him with each stroke until my release was found.

"Fuck me Rhys" I whisper as I turn back to him and made quick work as he removed his belt. His bulge sticks out from his boxers and I rest my hand against the swell.

"One rule" He whispers reaching for my thong, "No fucking, just love Princess" I felt my heart quicken with his words as butterflies swarmed my belly as a thrill rushed over me.

"Deal" I reply and lower his boxes to reveal himself to me, again shocked, "I don't remember you being this big" He just chuckled leading me back onto the bed and I shake my head. Pointing to the chair in the corner he backs up into it.

"It just gets excited to see you" I rolled my eyes as I stepped closer towards him. He pulls me towards him, leaning down I swirl my tongue against his tip licking away the precum. He shutters as I hit a sensitive spot. I remove my thong fully and spread my legs sinking down slowly on his swollen cock.

I gasp as I take him in full and he allows me to adjust, "Fuck your wet Princess" He nibbles against my neck as I slowly begin to ride him. Every ounce of my body craved him and his touch. He releases my neck and moves down wrapping his lips against my nipple.

"Just like that" I rasp as he continues his deep strokes, our body's sweaty and colliding in the best ways. He stroked slowly taking his time and savoring each moment as I felt him twitch slightly. I pulsed around his cock feeling his balls slap against me. I rocked myself around him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck Adira..." Rapidly picking up the pace I feel him close. I sink my lips onto him, holding him against me, and as I tighten around him seeing stars. I feel him holding himself back.

He continues through strokes as we ride out our orgasm, "Fuck you feel so good baby, look how good you take my cock" He kissed my forehead as I catch my breath.

If I could stay in this bliss forever I would. I pulse around him tighter as he groans into my ear. Leaning my head against him as I adjust I just feel his smile against my shoulder. Then he pulls out.

"I love you Adira, I know it's too soon or later than I should've said it but... I do."

With those four words, I'm left speechless. Because I didn't quite know what to say or how to react. I was left in a whirl.

"You don't have to say it back, you just deserved to know" He whispers and as I pick up my head I pull his lips onto mine. Letting go I just smiled at him, "In fact, I don't expect you to, you've been through so much. Just because I say it now doesn't mean you have to" He reassures caressing my jaw with his hand.