Intro

Hey guysss, this is my first time posting a fanfiction about real people so I hope you guys still enjoy it 😅. I've tried my best writing this but if you have ways I could make it better...whether it be grammar or any scenes you'd like me to add. Please feel free to let me know so I can put it in if it doesn't deviate too much from the main plot and the characters of course. Also, I'm not actually Indian so I might mess up some details there so please let me know. I'll try my best to make it as accurate as possible.

Also keep in mind that these are real people that I have not met so this is not how they actually are as a person. Anything the characters say or do is strictly the character and not any of the people. I'll try to not show any of the people/characters in a bad light so bear with me when they're going through a phase. It will just be a phase.

Yeah but just cuz I'm not Indian, do not undermine my love for the team whatsoever. I love them like they are my own team. Just like everyone, I felt it when VK made his comeback (maybe a little bit of tear and too much anxiety...but still). I still cried with CSK when they won this year so...yeah don't underestimate my love for the sport and the players. (Eww that's cringe- I'm sorry 🥲🥲 idk why I said that...)

The characters for the beginning are very simple but I'll give more info on other characters with flash backs or as a narrator rather than like how I do for the few main characters. So hold on tight...it will involve triggering themes so do read at your own discretion or just don't read it at all for your own safety. If you feel very uncomfortable I might write a summary at the bottom so you can still read it if you want.

Also please don't disrespect the characters, if you ever feel like there's been a lot of crying...it's probably because of the time skips that you think it's happening often. If that comes up please try and put yourself in the position of the character and think how you'd react.

Characters

Shivangi Joshi as Akanksha Seghal

Akanksha is the definition of maturity with innocence. An introvert that hides the deepest of thoughts and  the most beautiful of hearts. She was kind no doubt but she again and again proved not to be naive. Sometimes a shy girl too afraid of speaking first, sometimes a protector but also a friend that will always listen to your thoughts and problems. She is a commoner...who can only dream big but doesn't hold capability to become big. Well so she thinks. Her humility had won the hearts of many and many more they'd win.

Shubman Gill as Shubman Gill

Shubman is a great person, truly worth being called a man. A true friend who held the capability to make anywhere he goes the liveliest place to be. He spoke the language of love and friendship. Always willing to give the other party a chance no matter who they may be. He was an extrovert indeed. A confident man whether it be on his performance or his looks. He knew he had it. Being shy he hadn't learnt so whatever he spoke...he spoke from his heart. Of course he'd make sure it wasn't controversial though. He was someone who dreamt big and reached it because he believed so. He is the Prince.

#Shaman/ Akanshub

#Shaman/ Akanshub

They were two different people with their own problems. They were in completely different leagues...but he swore he'll give her his all. She swore to put her all in it. And together, they would make it work.