~THREE~

Hey guysssss, please remember to star it and comment if you like the story~~~ Even though it's just started.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello again." I heard someone say from beside me. I turned to look at the same man from before.

"Heyy." I smiled. He held the food in one hand. He stood in front of me with I don't know what expression because I can't see his face well.

"Tum mujhe janti ho?" I smiled at him and answered.

"Aapko to puri India janti hai. Hum kon hote hai na janne wale." He pulled his mask down, revealing that smile. That beautiful smile, he flashed his white teeth along with those adorable dimples. I couldn't help but grin back.

"To tum cricket dekhti ho?" I nodded. I put my phone away since it would be rude to be on it while talking to someone.

"Uh yeah," He completely took off his mask, fiddling with it in his hand.

"Toh mai aapne aapko formally introduce karta hu. Hello, I am Shubman Gill. I am a cricketer. Nice to meet you." He forwarded his hand for a hand shake. I gripped it with a firm shake.

"Nice to meet you too. I am Akanksha Sehgal. I am a student." He smiled at me. I smiled back. I didn't really talk much to people who I didn't know well, so I really had nothing to say.

"Tum kal ka match dekhne aa rhi ho na?" He asked sheepishly. I looked at him. His eyes shone in curiosity. I nodded once again. I tried my hardest to hide my excitement.

"Yes." I answered.

"Aapka kal match hai na? Toh aapko aaj oily food nhi khana tha na?" I tilted my head to the side in confusion. He brought his index finger to his lips, telling me...

"It's a secret." I looked at him weirdly but it wasn't my place to speak anyway.

"I'm sorry ki mai tumhe annoy kar rha hu na?" I shook my head immediately. I actually really liked the fact that he was talking to me. I felt special.

"Nhi, I'm sorry aapko aisa laga. I actually feel honoured to be able to talk to you." I clarified. More people went past but Mannata was nowhere to be seen. I wanted to ask her where she was but taking out my phone now would be rude.

"Tumhari age kitni hai?" He asked. "23." I answered simply. It's my birthday today. Literally just turned 23.

"Oh, toh hum same age k hai. Aap na bulao please." I giggled at his whine, I felt my eyes scrunch up at seeing his expression.

"Boyfriend ka wait kar rhi thi?" I shook my head. I looked down at my feet, and looked up again.

"Nhi. Meri friend ka." As if on cue I heard the cries of Chia. I flipped around to see Mannata and Chia both crying. Chia crying for some reason I don't know, and Mannata crying because Chia just didn't stop crying. I rushed forward to my crying baby.

"Tujhe hua kya?" I asked Mannata, squinting my eyes in confusion, dropping down in front of Chia. Making faces, but still she didn't calm down.

"Chia chup hi nhi ho rhi. It's so weird. Shayad issliye ki tujhe kal shaam se nhi dekha hai isne. Yaar ab tu hi samhal isse, mai chali." She just left like that.

"Haan haan tu ja." I took my attention to Chia who made a grabbing motion towards me. She wanted me to hold her. I took her belt off and picked her up in my arms.

"Olelele~ Kya hua?" She gripped around my neck tightly, calming down immediately.

"Mujhe itna miss kiya?" I kissed her head but she still didn't let me go. She sniffed into my neck.

"Moomaa~" She called out. "Hmm? Kya hua?" I asked. She called out again. She was moving around in my arms.

"Maaa~" I looked at her on my shoulder. She was giggling at something behind me. I turned around to see Shubman making faces at Chia to make her happy. I couldn't help a smile that made its way on my lips.

"Ale- aapka naam kya hai?" He said in a kiddish voice. He came closer to us and Chia jumped around in my arms. I felt really happy to see her get along with others.

"Chitra." I answered for her with a smile. He grinned back before bringing his attention back to Chia.

Shubman opened his arms inviting Chia in, she leaned forward towards his arms before hesitating and coming back into mine.

"Nhi aana mere paas?" He pouted and all I could do was laugh. Chia moved completely towards him, I held her firmly before I myself leaned towards him. He wrapped his arms around her.

They joked around causing Chia to squeal in delight. She seemed so happy and that just made me happier.

"Ye tumhari dost ki beti hai kya?" He asked, still teasing Chia. I was fishing around her stroller for her shoes. Chia had slowly started walking and it would do her good to walk more outside.

"Nhi, meri beti hai. Chitra Sehgal."

________________________________________________________________________________