~THIRTY~

________________________________________________________________________________

"Indian Idol."

"Lekin...auditions kal khatam ho rhe hai..." ( just saying I don't know shit about Indian Idol auditions and the show so bare with me.)

Shubman shrugged, "Tum bas haan bolo, auditions tak pahuchane ki zimmedari meri."

"Shub tumne mere liye bohot kuch kiya hai and I'm happy with the way things are, there is no need for anything else..." She placed her forehead against his.

"Tumhe aapna chehra dekhna chaiye when you sing vs when you hold back. Tab pata chalega kitni khush ho tum." She sighed.

"Toh kya karu mai? Tum jabse meri life mai aaye ho na Shub humesha aisa lagta hai ki mai koi satwe aasman mai hu. Itni khushi mujhe kabhi nhi hui. Bhagwan ne mujhe bin mange hi tumhe mujhe diya hai. Aur kuch maange ki himmat nhi hai. Kahi tumhe hi na..." She stopped herself from saying any more. Shubman held her closer. Their breathing in sync.

"Toh kuch maango hi mat na unse, mai hu na. Mai karunga tumhari har ek wish puri. Mujhe unhone bheja hi isliye hai tumhare paas." He kissed her forehead. She went to say something but he spoke quicker.

"Aur tumhe kya lagta hai? Sirf mai hi tumhe khush rakh rha hu? Have you ever realised how happy you make me?" She shook her head. She could never even compare the joy he brought into her life...with anything.

"Tumhe samajh nhi aayega." He didn't back down.

"Kaise samajh nhi aayega? Tum meri batein raat raat bhar sunti ho jab ki pata hai subah 6 baje uthna hai," he ran small circles on her cheeks. "Har match se pehle encourage karti ho. Chahe tumhe strategies nhi pata ho tab bhi help karne ki kosish karti ho." She didn't think of those things as much but to Shubman it meant a lot.

"Tum humesha mere liye time banati ho. Humesha jald se jald reply karti ho and if I somehow can't answer immediately. Tum koi baat nhi keh ke taal deti ho. Best friend ki tarah jokes bhi karti ho aur ek partner ki tarah support bhi karti ho. And you're just so very kind...I feel proud that I'm your boyfriend."

Akanksha was too stunned to speak, she had finally understood just how high he put her. She finally understood what love caused even Ella to give it a chance. She, as if hadn't realised yet, finally felt the full scope of his love for her.

He separated from her preparing himself for a rant,

"And most of all, trust, complete blind trust. Aisa nhi ki kaha ho kiske sath ho? Koi ladki hai kya? We're in a long distance Akanksha, it's fair if you have questions but kuch nhi. Bas kaha ho? Aur ek baar shopping bol du toh puchogi kaisi chal rhi hai, kuch kharida ya nhi? Tumhe ye suit karega try karke batao. But who am I with? Obviously I'm most likely not going to go alone. Lekin kuch nhi yaar...kon karta hai ye? Aisa complete blind trust."

"I trust you because...you're worth it." She answered in the simplest of words. The simplest of truths for her.

"Yeah like that...aur yeh kya tha? Aisa nhi hai that I don't want you here. Actually I really wanted you to come here but not when you have your own life in Australia- but you did! Do you even realise what that means to me? Are ek hi dil hai kitni baar jitogi?? Sara ka sara toh tumhe de diya hai." (Pun not intended.) Akanksha giggled at his choice of words.

It hadn't been easy to trust guys in her past, many had come into her life as just a passer by. She was never able to trust any one of them to start anything with. And here she was enough into the relationship that she trusted him blindly.

All the while she wondered if it was her fault she had never been able to trust but Shubman proved it all wrong. It wasn't that her walls were too high, it's just no one before him tried to climb it. And she understood that after meeting Shubman.

"Shub, I love you." She looked so in love with the way she looked at him. His heart melted, he pulled in closer to her, his hand behind her neck placing his lips on her's. They felt content with the position they were in, she held his face close, kissing softly. God did she love him. And so did he.

"I love you, Akanksha." He said as soon as they separated. She tightly wrapped her arm around his neck. For once she wasn't holding on tightly so that he didn't leave. She just didn't want to let go. She didn't want to get away from his warmth that he so constantly radiated. He held her close as well, his head on the crook of her neck.

"Wait- hum kuch zaruri baat kar rhe the na?...Haan auditions pe jana hai ya nhi." She looked away deep in thought. She wasn't sure about her capabilities. If she could actually even get in through the auditions.

"You think I'd do good?" She had gone from never seeking any validation from anyone to needing his at any cost. He had become such an important asset in her life.

"Yes." He looked her in the eyes directly. His persistent eyes begged for her to believe in herself.

"Pakka?" He didn't break the eye contact and nodded.

"Toh thik hai. Mai Indian Idol mai jaungi." She smiled at him. Shubman who had not actually expected her to agree, he had to do a double intake.

"Really?" She nodded.

Shubman huffed out a few breaths along with a few scoffs.

"Toh chalo, tum abhi kaha reh rhi ho?" She told him the address, and so the journey began.

________________________________________________________________________________