~TWENTY FOUR~

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!BIGGGGGGG TRIGGER WARNING!!!!! I will let you know when the confronting scene is coming but pleaseeee if you do read it and think it's getting difficult to read I'll put up a short summary at the bottom, but even then since it's a small segment I'll tell you when it's started and ended so you can just read the rest of the chapter anyway. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Now for the music, please listen to the sad, breakdown BGM...

And...well you know what's coming so...

________________________________________________________________________________

"When I was 7 mumma got remarried..."

She remembered the day clearly when she ran to the door hearing her mother's voice. She thought her brothers had come back from Australia, but she saw not her brothers but some older man who held her mother's hand as if he owned her. Not that her mother realised it though.

The boys shut up, letting her speak, "Him and I never really got along. Humesha marta tha mujhe aur aise baat karta tha jaise mai koi idiot hu aur sab galti meri hai. Aur mummy ke samne toh aise banta jaise woh khud yudhisthira ho." Shubman raised her hand against his lips, of course she wouldn't be comfortable letting any male close to Chitra. Of course she wouldn't want to marry, or be in a relationship.

⚠️⚠️Trigger warningssssss⚠️⚠️

She still remembered the tight grip on her arm that burnt every single time. The grip on her hair that felt like her scalp was going to rip out. She remembered crying to her mother again and again saying that she didn't do anything wrong...but her mother had been brainwashed. For the longest time her mother refused to believe it. For the longest time she ignored her daughter's plea for help...but when she finally realised what was happening with her daughter...

"Woh abhi kaha hai Akanksha?" Shubman spoke against her hand. She looked him directly in the eye, "Avinash bhaiya ne maar diya usse. Woh mera- ra-rape karna chahta tha." A series of gasps left the guys' lips.

She remembered the scene as if it was only yesterday. How she was sprawled against her bed, half naked. The cold breeze that ran over her body, raising her goosebumps everywhere alerting of the danger that lurked over her. Small whimpers left her as the older man didn't stop stroking her body. She was only nine years old. The man sat on top of her as he caressed her arm. She kept repeating, "Nhi, please, please aisa mat karo. Mujhe bohot weird lag rha hai. Please nhi." She whimpered with shaky words. She gasped for breaths as her sobs restricted her breathing. She struggled against him, but the fear of him beating her again kept her rooted. She didn't dare try to hurt him. She was too scared. Seeing her in that position...with her shaking with fear...she could see the excitement that instilled in him. A vile made it's way on his lips. His eyes wide with amusement. 

That's when she heard the door slam open. There stood her brother. Avinash showed great excitement in coming back home- but his expression changed completely when he saw the state that his sister was in. He ran to his sister pulling her away from the man and wrapping his jacket around her. 

"Oye! Yaha kya kar rha hai? Bahar nikal!!" The older man shouted. Avinash ignored him. 

⚠️⚠️The scene's over it's ok now, you can read from this part if you didn't read the above one.⚠️⚠️