~FOUR~

Heyyyy~~~

Here's another chapter!!!! I'm sorry I won't be able to post for another week cuz of exams but I hope you like this chapter :) !!!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Nhi, meri beti hai. Chitra Sehgal." I turned back to see Shubman, shocked. But he did look sad.

"You're married?" He asked with big eyes staring at me.

"Uh- no..." I remembered that there weren't many single mothers in India. They're frowned upon. So I tried to make it clear.

"Oh- no, nhi. I'm not married." I laughed at his assumption. His mouth dropped further.

"She was a mistake????????" He asked, referring to Chia. I just stared at him.

"Boyfriend?" I shook my head once again. His mouth had almost reached the floor by now.

"Ex?" Why was he questioning me so much?? I shook my head once again, giving him a weird look.

"Nhi-"
"One night stand????" He cut me off. This was hilarious. I couldn't control my laughter as Chia squealed at seeing me laugh. She is my daughter indeed.

"Nhi. Of course not." "Toh aasman se tapki kya?" "Tumhe kyu padi hai?" "Are mujhe pata toh hona chaiye na?? Kya bolunga mai maa ko? Wo itni jaldi dadi kaise bani?" I stared at him in shock.

"Kya matlab????" He ignored my question, showing Chia around.

"Chia wo dekho...kitna bada hai na?" He opened up his arms to show 'bada'.

"Baadaa~" Chia followed along, repeating after him. She also opened her arms to show 'bada'. It was such a cute sight. I loved it.

"Awwww~ Jiski bhi bacchi hai, badi cute hai. Haye~" He flashed his dimples once again which Chia felt the need to point out, because she poked it. I let his comment go from seeing that smile and allowed myself to loosen up.

"Tumhe kahi hona tha kya?" I asked as he got food but he didn't eat it and he bought 2 meals so the other person was probably waiting for it. And also...bada chipku insan hai yaar.

"Huh? Oh...nope. Bhukhe nhi marenge wo gadhe." So the food wasn't even for him. I laughed at his comment.

"You probably should go." I told him, extending my arms for Chia to come into. She did so comfortably.

"You want me to leave?" He pouted and blinked cutely. I could either be nice or truthful right now. You know what? I can be nice and truthful.

"Kya pata tumhare dost sacchi mar rhe ho." I saw him pout and it almost made me stop him from leaving.

"Accha toh thik hai...Byebye." He wiped away his fake tears trying to walk away, he turned around once again coming back to me.

"Kya mujhe at least aapka number, autograph aur, aapke sath photograph milega?" He put his hand together almost begging, but too bad mera ek usool hai.

"I'm sorry, mai aapna number kisiko nhi deti unless it's the 3rd time I meet them and I've spent a good amount of time with them before." I gave him the guilty look. He lowered his head. I saw Chia look at both of us in my peripheral vision. I kissed her forehead while she rested her head on my shoulder. She was such a good kid. She rarely ever cries nowadays. As long as she gets food and her diaper is changed she's a happy, calm kid.

"Yaar kuch toh bhao do mujhe. I seriously want to get to know you more. At least a photo?" He actually seemed like he was really sad so I couldn't refuse him.

"Thik hai. Aur, I'll give you my number if we meet 2 more times." His face lit up immediately.

"Sacchi????" I nodded and he swiftly took his phone out. He turned the front camera on.

He made sure to take all three of our best angles. One photo he said. Because it ended in about 10 photos.

"Ab jao tum." I told him while laughing.

"Permission to stalk you on Insta?" I shook my head as quickly as I could.

"Oh absolutely not. Tumhari fangirls sab stalk karne lag jayegi mujhe. I'd much rather not." He nodded understanding my point. He leaned forwards towards Chia.

"Chia~ Bye bye~ Dekho na tumhari mumma mujhe janeko bol rhi hai. Bye." He pointed at his cheeks and she kissed him cutely.

"Awwwwww~" He tried to walk away from there when I felt Chia move around a lot on my arms.

"Nghh...uhhh...nooo. Noooooohhhh!!!!!" She shrieked in my ear, struggling in my arms looking at Shubman walking away.

"Chia. Chia no." She started screaming and crying. She was throwing a tantrum and that was extremely rare for her. It was shocking how quickly she got attached to him.

It was surprising yet nice.

________________________________________________________________________________