~TWELVE~

Hey guysss I'm back veryyy quickly and now I'll definitely publish regularly, maybe once every 2 days so here it issss
________________________________________________________________________________

"Aaj bohot maza aaya, thank you Akanksha." They stood in front of his hotel. Akanksha nodded sadly. She knew they would never meet again. Afterall he was famous, why would he spend time with someone as ordinary as her? Why would he talk to her again when she was so hard to talk to with her reserved personality?

"Koi baat nhi. Mai India ka match dekh ke kitna khush hoti hu. India ke itne bade opener k liye itna toh banta hai." She smiled even though her mouth struggled to stay in that shape. She fought against her muscles to not let her lips drop into a frown. Her face stiffened against her will as she wanted to get out of there as soon as she possibly could.

"Accha toh mai ab chalti hu. Please mujhe zyada jaldi mat bhool jana. Pata hai hum shayad ab kabhi nhi milenge, phir bhi." Shubman's face dropped.

He wanted to say, 'Kyu nhi milenge? Hum zaroor milenge.' But he couldn't do it.

She looked away "Ab mai chalti hu. Take care and good luck."

She walked back to her car. He looked at her until she disappeared behind the many cars, wanting to capture her into his eyes until he met her again...if he did.

_________________________

Akanksha was restless the whole night. She wished she got to know him better. But what would she do even if she did get to know him well? He was a celebrity. He probably wouldn't like to get close to her...No she knew what the real question was. She knew he was only human and did want to befriend her but she feared knowing him better would make her want something more. Something she promised never to get involved in. She made a vow to never marry. She made a vow to give Chitra the best life even without a father. She vowed to be Chitra's mother and father.

"Wait-" She thought, "He's a celebrity, surely..." She picked up her phone, opening the app she frequented quite often. Wattpad. (Come on!! You know this is too real !!!)

She often found herself opening the app due to her unfulfilled day dreams. A loving relationship with either her boyfriend or husband, but now Wattpad was the only thing she had. She surfed through the results, opening the story that seemed the most intriguing to her. She compared his personality to the character's. She lived through each one of the character's feelings as if it was her own. She fell asleep after finishing the story.

___________________________

It had been exactly six days since she had met Shubman and got addicted to his fan fictions. Even while she waited for Mannata, she was reading. She stood in the same spot where she first talked to him. That's when she got a message from the same person she just read about. Shubman.

Shubman

Hellooooo

You probably don't want to talk to me but

I just really wanted to talk to you again

You know you're great company

Hello Shubman

How are you?

She wrote back but immediately regretted it. She thought he might think she's a very dry person. To some extent she was, but doesn't mean she wanted him to think it too.

Terrible

Kya kare?

Yaha mujhe tour deneko koi nhi hai ☹️

Oh

Hmm 😭

pata hai mujhe kya lagta hai?

Kya lagta hai tumhe?

She almost wrote just 'kya' but went back to write more so as to not sound like she was uninterested.

Tumhe mere sath hi travel karna chaiye

Mujhe guide ki zarurat hi nhi padegi

Kyu? Hai na kamaal ka idea? 🤔

😂

Kya bol rhe ho tum?

Are nhi sacchi

It's soooooooo boring here

Kash tum yaha hoti

Par tumhare dost aur team toh hai na

Par tum nhi ho na

Her heart skipped a beat, for once she let herself be the girl from the fan fics she read. She let herself indulge in his not so sneaky flirting.

Kuch bhi

Nhiii

They talked and talked for the next month, not a single day went without them talking to each other. Every time they did talk though, her smile didn't leave her. His flirty words left her wanting more. His words, his actions, his small quirks affected her more and more everyday. She felt happier at his achievements, big or small. She spent more and more time chatting with him. 

Akanksha missed talking to him almost immediately after they stopped...that's when she realised...she liked him...not as a celebrity but rather as a person.

 And that scared her. She didn't dare. She didn't dare let him into her life. Slowly but surely, his sweet words turned into something venomous she killed herself over everyday. Everyday he got her hopes high but that was the point. Even if he liked her back, she couldn't let him into her life. So she did what she could, she completely shut him out of her life...she stopped texting back. She didn't block him, no, but she did completely stop replying. . .

________________________________________________________________________________

oops...heartbreak ig...hehe...😅😬 

But give the poor girl time, she needs it