~THIRTY THREE~

Here's anotherrrrr <33333
________________________________________________________________________________

"Pakka ready ho tum?" Shubman asked, walking into his house. He planned on telling his family about her. Akanksha was slightly nervous specially about Chitra and if they would accept Chitra, but it was too late. She wore a simple green kurti with jeans, white scarf wrapped around her neck covering her neckline.

She nodded, fixing her shawl a little. "Thik hai na? He nodded with a smile. "Tum hamesha acchi dikhti ho, ab chalo." She walked in further as Shubman called out to his parents. "Mummy!! Papa!!" When neither replied, he called out to his sister. "Di!!"

"Kya hai? Itna chikh kyu rha hai tu?" Entered a young girl roughly around Akanksha's age. She knew it was Shahneel from the photos she had seen of her.

Shubman stood next to Akanksha as he held her hand protectively knowing she was nervous.

Shahneel saw the two holding hands and immediately came to the assumption, "Oye hoye, ye meri bhabhi hai??"

"Haan, kyu? Bohot sundar hai na?" Akanksha looked at Shubman, brows raised. "Hai toh sahi." Shahneel agreed.

"Akanksha. Shahneel. Shahneel. Akanksha." He introduced the two to each other. Akanksha, like always, stood awkwardly, Shahneel took over, waving at her excitedly.

"Hello bhabhi ji." She teased. Akanksha blushed, "Hello di." She answered instead. Shubman giggled on the side. He found the interaction rather funny. An introvert against a certified extrovert.

"Ander aa jao Akanksha. Actually ye na tumhare baare me bohot baat karta hai, lekin kabhi photo nhi dikhaya isne. Toh pehchan nhi payi." Shubman pushed her forward gently.

"Mummy, Papa!! Ye gadha finally aapki bahu ko leke aaya hai!" Shubman kissed Akanksha's knuckles to reassure her. "Kuch nhi hoga, daro matt."

She nodded hesitantly.

"Waise tum itni beautiful ho...tumne ise kyu date kiya??" She looked at Shubman with love but answered, "Nhi pata."

"Hawww. Kuch bhi..." "Kaha hai?" Shubman's mother asked with a smile on her face. She looked at Akanksha as a gentle smile adorned her face. Akanksha walked towards her, bending down to touch her feet. (Kya kare bohot sanskari hai ye ladki 😌)

"Are kya kar rhi ho-" Keart tried to raise her to her feet but when she looked at her son, she saw how he looked at her, so full of affection. So she ran her hand through Akanksha's hair. "Humesha khush raho." She said, pulling Akanksha up.

"Chalo baith jao. Shubman ke papa zara bahar gaye hai, baad me aate hi honge." Akanksha followed Keart (this feels weird- I should say saasu ma instead right?) to the living room. "Toh bolo kaisi ho tum??"

"Mai thik hu, aap batao na?" She asked back.

"Hum bhi bilkul thik hai." Akanksha waited for Keart to sit down first. When she did, Akanksha sat on the sofa and Shubman sat next to her.

"Accha batao, Chitra kaisi hai? Tumhare saath nhi laayi?" Akanksha looked astounded. "Aap-aapko Chitra ke bare me pata hai?" They nodded.

"Haan Shubh ne sab bata diya tha." She hesitantly looked at Shubman.

"Kya bataya hai Shubman ne aapko?" "Yehi ki Chitra tumhari beti hai. Hume shurwat me takleef hui thi lekin fir Shubh tumhare bare mai jaise baat karta hai, hume laga kitna hi bura hoga. Aur fir hume bhi humare 3rd generation se jaldi milna tha toh..." Akanksha was speechless, she didn't know what to say. She never expected his family to be so chill about her having a child.

"Aapko sacchi koi problem nhi hai?" They shook their heads. "Hume kyu problem hone lagi? Waise bhi kabhi Chia ko leke aao na. Mujhe bohot milne ka man kar rha hai." Akanksha felt overwhelmed with joy, but they didn't know the truth. If she wanted the relationship to work, she'd have to be honest.

"Actually aunty-" "Beta, tum bhi mummy bula sakti ho. Shubh aur Shahneel bhi toh wohi bulate hai. Ab toh tum bhi meri beti ho." Keart and Shahnel didn't know her well but they knew that Shubman didn't ever talk so much about any of his exes, and even after dating his ex for so long...he still didn't introduce her to them. Hell they even found out about him dating her after they broke up. But with how he was with Akanksha, they felt that maybe she was the right person for him.

"Nhi please ek baat bolne dijiye. Shayad iske baad aapko..." She told them everything in her life that has happened, not hiding anything at all. For the 23 years of her life, she had never told anyone about her life and here she was telling 5 people in the span of four months. As she told them about herself, Shubman didn't let go of her hand throughout. Shahneel hugged her while Keart looked pissed off.

"Toh tumhe laga, ye sunke mai tumhari relationship ko reject karungi?" Keart looked at Akanksha fiercely. "Akanksha, iss baat me kya sharam? Tumhe kyu? Galti uss rakshas ki hai, aur tumhare bhai ne sahi kiya. Mai usski jagah hoti toh mai bhi wahi karti. Ab chup chap mujhe mumma bolo." The four laughed at her demanding tone.

"Lekin Chia meri beti nhi-" "Kisne bola tumhe ye? Bhale hi tumne usse janam nhi diya par tumhari beti hai Chia, aisa kabhi mat sochna ki woh kisi aur ki beti hai." Keart lectured, running her hand through Akanksha's hair.

"Woh sab toh thik hai, par, tum thik ho?" Shahneel asked, worriedly. Akanksha nodded, sinking into the sofa.

"Mai thik hu, mujhe utna affet nhi karta ab..." She looked at Shubman tenderly, the reason for her well-being. He smiled down at her kissing her knuckles once again when no one was looking.

"I love you." She said to him sneakily. He gave her a small peck on her forehead. He proceeded to caress her knuckles once again.

Then he jumped suddenly, "Mummy!! Di!!" The three women jolted in shock, "KYA?" They shouted back.

"Akanksha ko golden mic mila!" He jumped around excitedly, creating a grin on Akanksha's face. Her brother, Avinash always said one thing to her. 'Kanna, ek aise ladke se shaadi karna, jo teri achievement pe tujhse zyada khush ho.'

'Bhaiya, I think mujhe woh ladka mil gya hai...' She thought as time froze for her. She watched as Shubman and Shahneel did a bhangda for her success. To her, time slowed down. Everything looked like it was happening in slow motion as she enjoyed the siblings' adorable dance. Shubman had an even larger grin when he saw her looking at her. His dimples sunk in further. He looked adorable, just ethereal. And she almost couldn't believe...he was her boyfriend. Her Shubman.

________________________________________________________________________________

Once againnn please don't forget to comment and vote on the chapterssss

Thank youu and Love u all 😍😍😍