Introduction and Cast

Hello! A few things to cover before I start the story:

1. This story is a fanfiction of the Disney movie series Descendants and most of the plot doesn't belong to me. However, Queenie and Alex are solely my characters and their story is entirely mine too. DON'T COPY MY WORK!

2. Some characters will have different personalities, or have a change in their personality.

3.  Just to be clear, Queenie and Alex have already met through a connection in their dreams for a reason that will be known later. But they will stop meeting in Auradon, and will only be connected on special occasions.

4. This is the first story that I have ever written. I would love some constructive criticism and comments. PLEASE COMMENT! And remember, even if you don't like my work, please tell me how I can improve.

 PLEASE COMMENT! And remember, even if you don't like my work, please tell me how I can improve

5. While I am writing, I will write little Author's notes, just "thank you"s and memes, I guess.. But I realised that it would get in the way of reading. So I made the decision to keep them while I am writing, and when I am finished with the part, delete all my notes, and publish them in one go. If you have read my notes, you are REALLY early and would have read them while the story is ongoing!

6. In the beginning, the 4 VKs are in the story a bit, but they are going to show up less and less later to the point where they are just living separate lives, in different friend groups. They just aren't going to be close. If a friendship with the VKs are what you are here for, you aren't going to get very much of them in this book... So feel free to not read!!!

7. This book is okay for all ages -I think- and the worst thing in this book is kissing, or some light punching. If you are uncomfortable with it, also feel free not to read! There will be no extreme violence, mostly just PDA and it might be a bit cringy.

8. There should be a map of Wonderland at the top. It is based on Alice's experiences and Alice explored the right half of Wonderland and Queenie will mostly be focusing on the left side. But if I tell you right away, it might sort of count as a spoiler so there is a foggy area! I drew this myself and I'm proud of it! (It took me like 2 hours)

9. If you've read until this point, it probably means that you are giving this story a chance, so thank you so much and happy reading everyone!!!

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET ME INTRODUCE THE CHARACTERS...