Part 1-Bonus Chapter

<Charlemagne(King of Hearts) POV>

  I went over to the Isle of the Lost for the first time in my life. Half of me was scared that I was going to meet my wife for the first time in 20 years, the other half was happy that I might see her. Not the maniac queen that I used to call my spouse, but the one that I fell in love with, all those years ago.

  With my bodyguards, I made my way to Elizabeth. She was back! My Elizabeth, not some psychopath, but my Elizabeth! She was really back! Without hesitating, I ran over to her and kissed her. She kissed me back and every nerve in my body was on fire, happy to see her. I was being reunited with the love of my life. We can finally return to the life that we led before. Words cannot express the pure ecstasy that I was feeling.

  "Welcome back, Elizabeth." I said, with a grin.

  "It's me, Charlie."

  "It's good to see you again, Liz." And I kissed her again.

  "Am I going to be okay? Are we going to be okay?"

  "Fairy Godmother knows what is going on. We can ask for a trial. I'll take you out of here right now. You will be given a second chance. Your secret will be kept, as everyone who is crucial to your freedom already knows and if Fairy Godmother, The King and Queen of Auradon and The King of Wonderland assure that it is now safe, the people will be fine with it too."

  "Really?"

  "You can come back with me. We can give Queenie the life that she never got, what with your condition and the general life in the Isle of the Lost."

  "I'm sorry."

  "Why are you sorry? It's not your fault, it's the deranged woman, not you."

  "Thank you. Then what are we waiting for?" And I saw the smile that I sorely missed.

  "Let's go." And we went off, back to our happily ever after.