Player

Hey guys.

Enjoy reading.
______________________________________

"I don't love you. " I blurted out.

"Anymore or never did?" Daven questioned.

"Never did but-" I said before Daven interrupted me.

"It's okay. Forget about it. You lied to me. You probably have a jerk to play in school. Player." Daven said furiously as tears stung his eyes.

"Daven, you don't understand." I said.

"It's okay. Have a nice life, Ashley Serafina Scott." Daven said mentioning my middle name. He's middle name angry.

He left and got into his car and drove off. It started to drizzle. I left the park and walked to the bus station. When I got off, it started to rain. When I was just a few steps close to home, I tripped and fell into a puddle of water.

"Great! Can it get any worse?!" I exclaimed in the streets.

Suddenly, there was a lightning and I got up and ran home.

"I thought Daven was supposed to pick you up." Aunt Kiara said.

"He came." I said.

"Then why are you soaked to the bone?" Mom asked.

"He just left me somewhere." I said slowly.

"Did he break up with you?" Gisele asked.

"I don't think so, it might be the other way around." I said as mom brought me a towel.

"You broke up with him?" Bertin asked.

"Not specifically." I said.

"Just tell us what happened?" Gisele said.

"I broke his heart." I blurted out.

"Ashley Serafina Scott!" Mom exclaimed. She's also middle name angry. "The guy loved you, he's the only guy I knew who loves you."

"Are you sure?" I asked Mom.

"You're forgetting Alvin didn't love you." Bertin stated.

I went over to Bertin and hit him at the back of his head and he screeched in pain and I stormed off to my room. I didn't want to hear his [ Alvin ] name even. I took a quick hot shower and did my homework to get my mind off it all.
If Daven said I was the player, then player I'll be.

...

After two days,
I was checking on my phone and I saw a picture of Daven looking as if someone died. He looked like shit. I called him at that moment.
Call..

Ashley: Hi, Daven.

Daven: What do you want?

Ashley: I'm just checking up on you.
I want us to meet up.

Daven: Where?

Ashley: Your favorite smoothie bar.
This afternoon.

He ended the call. As least, he'll probably come. Olivia came rushing to me.

"*panting* Ashley." She said, tired.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The rain two days ago, your video." Olivia said tired.

I collected her phone and checked the video. It was a video of me soaked to the bone and falling into the puddle of water.