This has to be fun

Je t'aime.
Have fun reading guys.
___________________________________

"I think it's obvious." Jacob said.

I spotted the open window and knew immediately.

"What the heck are you doing here?" I asked.

"To see you, babe. I guess you're even ready for me to be banged by you." Jacob said before he winked.

"If you don't want me to dump your sorry butt, you better get out." I said curtly.

"We only started dating today, you can't break up with me." Jacob said as he got up from the bed.

"Try me." I said.

Jacob came closer and I tried to push him away then Bertin barged in. The moment he saw Jacob and the situation. He held Jacob by the collar. I forgot to tell you, due to puberty, Bertin inherited our dad's height. He was also strong. He was slightly taller than Jacob.

"Hold him right there, Bert." I said.

I took some of my pjs and went to the bathroom and changed into my pjs quickly. I came back and Bertin let him go and I pulled him by the ear downstairs.

"This has to be fun." Bertin said.

"Ashley, why are you dragging out that boy out of our humble home like an animal?" Mom questioned.

"This has to be fun." I said.

"Let him sit in the couch. Dinnertime." Mom chirped.

I pulled him by the ear to the couch. At that moment, Gisele came home.

"Great, Gisele is home." Mom said.

"Still debating here." Bertin said.

"I've already chosen." Mom said.

"This has to be fun." Gisele said.

"Ashley, is he your boyfriend, ex boyfriend, or someone who has an obsessive crush on you?" Mom asked.

"You guys should guess." I said.

"Another dumb guy who has an obsessive crush on you." Bertin guessed.

"Your boyfriend." Gisele guessed.

"Your ex." Mom guessed.

"Jacob, do you have an obsessive crush on me?" I asked.

"I'm not obsessed. I just want you." Jacob answered.

"Bertin, your guess is wrong." I said.
"We broke up just now so Mom's guess is right."

"What I did is no big deal." Jacob said.

"Gisele, can you lead him basement?" Mom asked.

"Let me change first." Gisele said.

"Okay, Bertin get me my nail cutter and a small towel." Mom said.

"Got it, captain." Bertin said.

"Nobody boards mi ship without doing a little labor." Mom said in a private tone. "Make me a lemonade, Ashley."

"Aye, aye, captain." I said.

Jacob ended up cutting my mom's toenails. Hilarious. I bet he was suffering because my mom would hit him every time he wouldn't make a perfect cut.

"This is torture. Child abuse. I can't take it." Jacob said as he turned to me.

"If you want to go home in one piece, you better be on your way." Mom said threatening him.