WhatTF

Thanks for reading guys.

___________________________________

"Ashley." Alvin said.

"Can we talk outside?" I said.

I wanted us to talk but not now. Meaning, not with Daven around.

"Daven, can you please wait for me here? Bertin, will entertain you." I said.

He's going to entertain you alright. Hoping he won't blurt anything vital information out.

Alvin went out and I followed.

"So, who is he?" Alvin asked as he sat on the porch.

None of your f*cking business.

"He introduced himself, didn't he?" I retorted.

"Okay. No need to be snappy about it. Martin said you are ready to hear me out that's why I'm here."

"Start talking before I get uninterested."

"Ashley, I'm so sorry. It's all my fault."

"Yeah. It absolutely is."

"Sorry for everything. Since, you're a bit busy today. Tomorrow, meet me in your fav cafe." Alvin said as he got up and left.

I rolled my eyes and went back inside.
Bertin was the only sitting in the living room.

"Where's Daven?" I asked.

"In your room." Bertin answered.

I rushed upstairs. Daven was sitting in my chair, reading a book I got a few days ago, Queen Charlotte a bridgerton story. I love that book.

"Can I borrow this book?" Daven said as he looked up from the book.

"Sure, once I'm done reading it." I said as I snatched the book.

Daven held my waist and pulled me close to him. Our faces was inches apart.

"I'm kinda loving the book, so you better hurry." Daven said as he let go and got off the chair. I lost my balance and fell to the ground.

Daven giggled and left. I got up took a shower and continued my book. I read to bed.

The next day, I went to meet Alvin at that cafe. He was already there.

"What am I here for?" I asked as I took a seat.

"To meet someone." Alvin said.

"Who?" I asked looking around.

A girl probably my age, pulled a chair to our table and sat down. As she sat down, I saw her face well. She flipped her brunette 90s blowout hair.

"Are you sure that's Ashley?" The girl said.

"Yeah, it's her." Alvin said.

"Remind who she is." I said.

"It's me, Silvia." Silvia chirped.

"WhatTF." I said.

"Ashley, you look different." Silvia said.

"It's called a glow up." I said curtly. "Why is she here?"

"Are you mad at me?" Silvia said.

"Should I be?" I asked.

"Well you shouldn't." Silvia retorted.

"You didn't support me the last time we met and you didn't come to say goodbye when I left for New York. Some best friend." I said curtly.

"Girls, chill. Middle School became a bit weird for all of us." Alvin said.