Alvin

SQUEEE.
I love this chapter.
________________________________________

"Alvin." He said as he ran off.

Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin
Alvin

The name kept repeating itself in my head. It was driving me crazy. I stood still in the same spot where he had left me. I looked like I'd seen a ghost. Well, I thought I'd never see him again. Stupid me stood in the rain until Bertin came to cover me with a towel.

"Why are standing in the rain? Don't you know you'll catch a cold?" Bertin said nonchalantly. "Earth to Ashley."

"Sorry, just lost in thought." I deadpanned.

"Are you thinking about the guy that left? Wait a minute, don't tell me my heartless sister has fallen in love with that guy." Bertin said with a confused look.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no." I said in frustration.

"Why'd you say 'no', nine times?" Bertin asked.

"That's not it. That guy is Alvin." I blurted out.

"Let's go inside before I catch a cold too." Bertin said as we both went inside.

I sat in the couch slowly as Mom brought me a cup of hot cocoa. Bertin told Mom and Gisele right away as I sat in the couch looking like a wet chick.

"What if it's another Alvin?" Gisele said

"Yeah, your dad told me Alvin left Canada for Italy." Mom said.

"Find out if it's the jerk Alvin or another Alvin." Bertin said.

"Yes. I have to find out if it's Alvin Pfizer." I said.

The next day, I woke up early and went to the school extra early. I sat in the lecture hall, waiting for Alvin. When he came, he came up to sit with me.

"Hi, Serafina." Alvin said. I'm not surprised Alvin Pfizer doesn't remember my middle name, he always called me Lily and Ashley when he was serious. He didn't care.

"Hey Alvin." I said slowly like in the horror movies when someone confronts someone who is being suspicious or the way they talk to someone they're about to kill.

"Hope you didn't catch a cold." Alvin chirped.

"Something heated up my system last night so I didn't catch a cold." I deadpanned.

"Great." Alvin said.

The teacher entered and started teaching right away. When the lesson ended, Alvin got up to leave but I had to know if he was Alvin Pfizer or not.

"Alvin Pfizer?" I said softly.

"Weird, how did you know my surname?" Alvin asked.

I couldn't speak. I was speechless. I just got up from my seat and headed outside. I went to the restroom. I sat in one of the stalls and the memories I had of Alvin came rushing to me. I buried those memories long ago but they were all coming back. I avoided him ever since.

..

One night, I sat in a public basketball field to think. I don't know what exactly I was thinking about but whatever thought that popped up, I'll think about.
As I was sitting there, a figure came up to me. The figure was silhouetted by the lights.