Die

Thanks for y'all for reading this far. 

I am forever grateful.

Thanks to all my followers, love you guys.
______________________________________

Daven's POV:

I couldn't beat up the guy. He beat me in a pulp. I was bleeding through my mouth and nose.

"You are one tough guy, just a weakling." He said.

"I have to save Ashley." I said with a heavy breath, crawling on the ground.

The guy kicked me in my limbs.

"F*ck!" I cursed as I groaned in pain.

What caused me more pain was my inability to save Ashley. My last hope is in you, Alvin. Don't screw it.

I spat out a little blood.

"You piece of shit, why are you keeping from getting to the house?" I asked him as I tried to get up.

"You're not part of Melissa's plan, she said you shouldn't be in there. You'd be dead, if you did. Let me spare your little pathetic life and keep you at bay." He said.

"I love the girl she wants kill and I'm not giving up." I said as I stood up, almost falling down again.

Ashley's POV:

"Let the dying begin." Melissa said.

"As long as you don't smash my face, I'm ready to die. I can't have a funeral looking like Quasimodo." Alvin joked.

"Same here. You made me stink and my hair looks worse. You better not touch my face." I said.

"You really stink, Ashley. I hope they give your corpse a long bath." Alvin joked again.

We both burst out laughing.

"I'll pull your eyeballs out!" Melissa exclaimed.

"Chill." I said.

"She means business." Alvin said.

"Melissa, I beg you let me chit chat with him for a while." I pleaded.

"I like you begging, do it again." Melissa said.

"My poor pride. Melissa, let me talk with Alvin for a while before we die." I begged.

"Daniel, I'll call you when I need you." Melissa said addressing to the guy behind her.

"Got it." Daniel said.

"I'll stay here and chaperone." Melissa said.

"Thanks for coming for me." I thanked Alvin.

"It's my fault you got caught in the first place and Daven's too. I heard he was suppose to pick you up that night." Alvin said.

"We fought so he didn't come. I waited for him then I realized I should come home." I said.

"That jerk." Alvin said.

"It was my fault." I said.

"What happened?" Alvin asked.

"A guy asked me out and I said I'll think about it and he got pissed. I guess I shouldn't have given the guy a second thought while I'm with Daven. I hurt him." I said.

"You didn't have to consider the other guy." Alvin said.

"I know that. He was just cute." I said.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you were a whore." Melissa said.