Daven Pittman

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

_______________________________________

"Jerks?" Mom said.

"They just a bunch of nobodies who are totally hot." I said.

Bertin rolled his eyes and Dad and Gisele brought dinner. The next day, Dad went with Bertin for a walk in the park and also to play basketball. I stayed home with Mom and Gisele. I had tied up my hair in a loose bun. I was wearing an oversized hoodie, bought by one of the guys I dated and pretty short jeans. I brought a mug of coffee to the hall to watch some TV. I turned it on and got a shock.

"Guys, come look at this." I called out for Gisele and Mom.

"What? What's wrong?" Gisele asked.

"Listen." I stated.

"To what?" Gisele questioned.

"Just listen. Shush." I said.

"What news do you have for us, Judy?" The male news caster, Mr. Smith said referring to his co worker, Ms. Phillips.

"It's been reported that our model, Daven Pittman is taking a flight to Canada. It was recently heard that his ex girlfriend, Ashley Scott has traveled to Canada as well. Could it be that they're still in a secret relationship?" Ms. Phillips said.

"We're not. It's good I dyed my hair. So no one would recognize me." I said referring to the news we just heard.

"I think he's stalking you." Gisele said.

"Maybe his next shoot is to be shot here." Mom said.

"That's not possible, his next shoot in Canada is next year, not this year." I stated.

"How do you know that?" Gisele asked.

"When we were dating, I memorized his schedule for the next five years in advance." I replied.

"And you claim you never loved him." Gisele said.

"Honey, you must have loved him a little bit." Mom chirped.

"He was sweet, kind, loving, thoughtful, romantic, supportive-" I said as I was recalling our memories together.

"You loved him." Gisele stated.

"Let's all forget about Daven Pittman. Let's hit the mall." I said.

"But you went there yesterday." Mom said.

"Today, I'm not shopping for me but I'm shopping for Gisele. Don't you see she dresses like a rejected present. How will she get a boyfriend like this?" I said.

"I dated in high school." Gisele said to defend herself.

"That was high school, you have a job now." I stated.

"Fine, let's go for shopping." Gisele finally gave in.

We got a new wardrobe for Gisele and Mom liked the idea for some reason. I went to stand outside a store because the person I stood next to in the store had farted. A group of 5 boys approached me.

"Hi beautiful, we meet again." The guy with the mullet hair we( I & Bertin) met in the park.

"What the heck do you guys want?" I said curtly.

"You, baby." The guy with the buzz cut said as he winked at me.

Probably these guys won't be a bad target for me to play their game of 'I want you'. A redhead girl came to us and she was Dream. The redhead girl.

"Hey, Ashley. Jac, why are you talking to her?" Dream said referring to the redhead curly hair boy.

"Dee, we're just saying 'hi'." The redhead boy, Jac said.