Chapter 14 - Accident

Alyssa Takada

I was so sore. I can't even walk straight, and this isn't very comfortable.

I bought some Chinese takeouts for lunch, and I knocked on Liam's office before walking in.

"I bought lunch," I announced myself, and he didn't even look up. I put the paper bag on the table, and he was still busy looking at some patient charts. I waited patiently for him.

"Come here." He said, and I got up to walk over to him. He grabbed something out of his drawer. He opened a medium size black box and took out a small device. Before I could ask, he pulled up my dress.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he pulled my panties down to my knees. "Liam, what are—" I gasped when he put it into my pussy. It just clicked to me that he just put a sex toy in. I didn't even recognize it at first.

"Sit down." He grabbed the bag and took all the food out. I sat down, and it felt so uncomfortable. I tried too hard to find the best position to sit.

"Liam, it's so uncomfortable."

"You'll get used to it." He said as he took a bite, "Don't even think about taking it off."

"But—"

"No buts, or we're going to have a problem." He warned, and I pouted. I grabbed the chopstick and grabbed the cucumber salad.

"Let's go on a date tonight?" I suggested.

"I'm busy."

"I don't want to hear any excuse from you."

"I have surgeries."

"Do I have to remind you that I'm giving you a divorce in less than fifty-five days? If you want it, you better show up." I got up and walked out the door. Suddenly, the toy vibrated, and I quickly leaned against the wall.

My pussy got wet instantly, and I bit my bottom lip so hard not to moan. I'm in a fucking hospital, for god sake, and Liam decided to mess with me. I was about to leave when Liam agreed it was a good idea to level up his game.

I ran to his office, and when I opened the door, a big smirk plastered his face. Before I could say anything, he grabbed me by the neck, pushing me against the wall. He cut my airways, making me gasping for air like a fish.

"You should fix that fucking attitude, Alyssa. Just because you have a little upper hand doesn't mean you can step on me while you have the chance." He dug his nails into my skin. I tried to push him away, but he leaned his face closer to me.

"You don't know what I'm capable of." He let me go, and I fell to the floor, trying to get air into my lungs as much as possible. I didn't dare to look up to him because it reminded me of my stalkers.

The thought of my stalkers made me want to puke. I still remember when they touched me everywhere and put me in the dark basement naked, without any water, food, or light.

Liam pulled me up and opened the door, kicking me out of his office.

I got into my car and planned to go back to the office. On my way there, I could feel my head starting to spin. I think earlier, Liam reminded me of my stalkers. I wanted to puke and wanted to scream so bad. My body slowly started to go numb.

I think I'm going to have a panic attack. I pulled the car over to the side.

I could feel my heart start to race, and some people decided to honk at me. I drove out and tried to find a place to calm myself. I went to a neighborhood and pulled over.

I got out, hoping that I could get some fresh air.

I looked around to see if it was okay to park there when two men suddenly walked towards me. They looked at me weirdly, triggering some memories I wanted to erase. Their eyes were looking down at my body. I was so scared that I got into my car, freaking out, and drove away.

I drove fast and got out of control because of my panic attack.

Liam Hastington

I got home at midnight.

There's a fatal car crash on the highway, so there's so many people came in. I had to help because there were at least twenty-four people who got admitted to our hospital.

When I entered my apartment, I knew Alyssa hadn't come home because there were no signs of messes. The air was cold, and somehow it felt... empty.

She texted me that she had canceled our date and moved it to the day after tomorrow.

I got into the shower and decided to sleep, but something was bothering me. I kept tossing and turning my body. I'm pretty sure that I'm fine with the fact that my wife is still out there.

She's an adult, and she can take care of herself.

My phone rang, and it was Rocky. Usually, Rocky never calls me this late unless there's an emergency.

"What is it?"

"I was debating between calling you or not, but I think you should know." His statement was weird because Rocky did not hide something from me. He's always been transparent.

"Tell me."

"Alyssa is currently at Ren Kimura's house. She got into a car accident this afternoon. It was a light one, but she sprained her left arm and left ankle. She insisted on getting admitted to another hospital, claiming to know someone there, and after looking at the CCTV, it looked like she had several panic attacks. She pulled over, but then she looked like she saw two men walking towards her. She got into the car and drove at full speed."

"She drove into a pole and injured herself. No one was hurt other than herself. I learned about it after one of our guards stumbled across her car being towed. He recognized her car and called the headquarters." Jesus Christ.

"Judging by how she begged the ambulance to bring her to another hospital, she doesn't want you to find out about this. So I sent some people to guard Ren's house and watch her." There's a moment of silence between us.

"Send me his address."