TMI for The Ravens and Bloodhounds fans

Thank you for loving The Bloodhounds and The Ravens.

As much as I love The Bloodhounds, The Ravens were the ones that consumed me. Every character called out my name and begged me to tell their stories.

The Bloodhounds TMI:
1. At first, Ares didn't make the cut to be one of the members, but Leila made it possible for him to have his book. I hated Ares but grew to love him because Leila is such a sweetheart. I was proud of myself for putting Ares out there. He ended up so well after I gave him a spotlight.
2. Kayden was supposed to be with The Ravens, but after seeing his character and thoughts, he doesn't fit in with The Ravens. The Ravens have their color and power that will slowly escalate, and Kayden won't be able to keep up with their craziness.

The Ravens TMI:
1. My favorite characters in the series are Blake and A. Blake has always been vocal about himself, but after he meets Athena, he slowly loses his voice. Blake will be one of the interesting ones because he reminds me of Ronan Astor, a character Rina Kent made. She's my favorite dark romance author, and I read her books like it's water. As for A, it will be a long ride. He has a very dark past, and he was trapped in the darkest place for years, so his girl will be the only person who can save him.
2. The Ravens don't like The Bloodhounds. Sometimes, they ruin each other's business for fun, but they don't take it seriously since they have money. They don't have to worry about shit.
3. The Psychopathic test will be explained in A and Kaleb's book.

Last TMI:
Some of their kids will return in the series right after the Ravens. There are only seven books in total, so only some of them will cut, and it will be a fun ride, especially when some of them inherit their dad's genes.

It will be called THE LYCANS.

The Lycans will be a mix of The Bloodhounds and The Ravens kids. They will go to the same univesity where there will be a lot of bloodbaths between the two.

I'll be spoiling you all with some of their names so we can be excited.

First cut:

Bloodhounds
1. The Nielsens: Alvaro Nielsen
2. The Grants: Killian Grant and Karina Grant (twins)
3. The Youngs: Vivian Young
4. The Calland: Lily Calland
5. The Serano: (it will be reveal once the series starts)

Ravens
1. The Hastington: Landon Hastington

Sadly Ellie Hastington and some of the kids from the Bloodhounds won't make the cut. These characters already have their own plot so it will not change or be added. Let's hopefully your favorite kids will make the cut here.