Chapter 29 - Sue

Alyssa Takada

I walked out to the backyard facing the beautiful Lake Como at midnight and looked up to the sky, where the moon was shining brightly. I sat on the concrete railing and let out a long sigh.

My heart was aching so bad that I wanted to pull it out of my body. Tears filled my eyes, and jealousy took over me as my attention turned to the married couple who were still partying with their friends and family.

I looked up to the moon and made some wishes. The first one is that I want to be happy. The second one is that I want to find someone who can love me as much as I love them. The third one is that I want to forget what happened in Paris. The fourth one is that I want to forget Liam.

"Why are you still up?" Liam's voice startled me. I turned my head to see him walking towards me. He was half-naked, and his hair was so messy.

"I can't sleep."

"It's because you're trying to sleep on the sofa. Refusing to sleep on the bed with me is childish." I ignored him and hugged my legs as I stared at the party across the lake.

"Do you want one?"

"Want what?"

"A wedding here?"

"Yes."

"We can hire a—"

"Not with you." I cut him.

"With who? Robin? Ren?" He asked coldly, and he sat beside me. I moved away from him, and I could feel his glare.

"How confident are you that I'll sign the divorce paper?" His question was weird. I turned to him entirely, not understanding the meaning behind his question.

"That's a stupid question, Liam."

"Just answer the question." I looked at him like he had grown another head. I scoffed at him before answering, "One thousand percent."

"Since we didn't sign a prenup, I want some of your assets." Did I hear that right? Did he want some of my assets? He's so fucking rich himself, yet he wanted some of mine.

I guess this is why he wanted to marry me.

"This is why you agreed to marry me, huh? You already have everything, and you want my money, too?" I didn't even bother to look at him. My eyes were glued to the party across the lake.

"I'm a businessman." He reminded me.

"How much do you want?" I don't want to argue with him. I just wanted our marriage to be over.

"One hundred million."

"Okay."

Liam Hastington

Her agreeing to one hundred million dollars was a reaction I didn't expect from her. I thought she would put out a fight and get messy in court with me.

I was out of words.

For the first time in my life, I was out of words.

"I want to go back to New York. You can stay here if you want." She said as she got down from the railing. I stood in front of her and wrapped my hand around her neck. I crashed my lips to her. She resisted me at first but eventually gave in.

I picked her up on my shoulder and brought her into our bedroom. I threw her to our bed, and she tried to avoid me, but I got on top of her. I leaned closer to her, wholly annoyed that she was giving in so easily.

I unbuttoned her top and took her pants and panties off. She tried to push me away, but her fight was useless.

"Get off of me! You fucking bastard!" I claimed her lips and put two fingers inside of her. She moaned and bit my lips. I could taste my blood, and instead of pulling away, I devoured her.

My thumb started to rub her clit while adding another finger. She's moaning and arching her body. I spread her legs and took out her already hard cock. I shut her mouth by putting three fingers that were just in her pussy. She sucked my fingers and stared into my eyes.

I put the tip of my cock in, teasing her.

"Please..." She begged.

"I just love how you changed your mind within seconds," I smirked, and before she could protest, I thrust into her. Her pussy was so tight that I had to adjust for a few seconds before pulling and thrusting back in.

Her eyes rolled back, and she held onto my shoulders. I kissed her and started fastening up the pace of fucking her wet and tight pussy. I cupped both of her breasts, pinching her nipples.

"Yes..." She moaned. She was enjoying it too much, so I flipped her body around. I spanked her ass so hard that she whimpered.

"I will punish you for the rest of this trip, Alyssa." I hissed and spanked her again. "You're not allowed to wear panties, so I can fuck you whenever and however I want." I grabbed her hair, pulling her body towards mine.

"Fuck you."

"As you wish, wife." I thrust my cock back inside, and I fucked her deeper. She was screaming in pleasure, and I spanked her again. I slowed down, and she started to get needy. She wanted me to go faster because she was so close to her orgasm.

I fasted up my pace again, and when she was about to come, I pulled out. I flipped her over and put my cock in her mouth, fucking her deep and gave her no time to breath.

"Please... let me come." She begged me once I pulled my cock out from her mouth. I can see that she's so fucking frustrated because she's so on edge. I exited the bed and pulled her body until her feet met the cold floor. I spanked her hard, and she was not having it.

I slipped my fingers inside of her pussy and started finger-fucked her. She was moaning, but her orgasm was still on edge. She needed my cock for her release.

"Liam... please..." I put my cock back in and started fucking her slowly. She tried to make me go faster, but I didn't give her what she wanted.

That night, I never let her come.