Chapter 26 - Better

Liam Hastington

"Good afternoon, baby." Alyssa gave me a kiss on my cheek and gestured me to sit down. She made us some blueberry pancakes even though it was lunchtime.

"I'm going to miss you." She pouted as she forced herself to sit on my lap. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and she insisted on feeding me.

"I'll call you every day. You better pick up, or I'm going to London." She threatened, and I nodded. She fed me and smiled widely.

For the past week, Alyssa has been so clingy. She always came to bring me lunch, greeted me after I came home from work, insisted on cuddling while watching TV, kissed me every chance that she had, and seduced me.

We fucked every night, and I'm not complaining. She's a great sport for keeping up with my stamina. She's been leeching and wanted to know what I'm doing.

Today, I'll be flying to London. I have lots of work waiting for me, and we'll stay there for ten days. I wanted to bring Alyssa, but I won't be thrilled having my wife around.

"Be a good girl, and don't cause trouble," I warned, and she giggled.

"Why would I cause trouble? I mean, if I did, you know I won't tell you, right?" I dug my nails into her waist. "Don't worry. I have lots of people that I can lean on while you're gone." I put my fork down, and she raised her eyebrows.

"Call Rocky and Lou if you need anything."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Be a good girl, or we'll have a problem." She crossed her arms in front of her chest, annoyed.

"Why would I be one when you're not here?" This woman. I wrapped my hand around her neck, making her look straight into my eyes.

"Don't test me," I warned her, and she pushed my hand away.

"Yes, husband." She fed me the rest of the pancake and exited my lap. She gave me a glass of milk, and I drank it all before getting up from my seat.

"Don't get into trouble," I warned, and she nodded. With that, I left the apartment and left for the airport. I met up with Dean and Luke, who will be joining me in London. I entered our private jet and sat beside Dean, who was busy playing chess.

Luke joined us, and we took off to London.

As soon as we were up in the air, I decided to sleep.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." I opened my eyes and turned to Luke, who woke me up. I looked outside, and we already landed in London.

Liam: Arrived in London.
Liam: What are you doing?
Liam: I'm going to fucking punish you if you decide to get into trouble.

I was waiting for her to reply but nothing. I assumed she continued to sleep.

"Let's go straight to work," Dean said, and we got into the car, heading to our London office. The first thing that I did was have a long meeting with our new clients. It was a solid five hours, and we ended the meeting at 2 p.m.

I checked my phone, and there's no reply yet.

Did she not check her phone?

I decided to call her, and she picked up right away.

"Yes, husband."

"What are you doing?" I asked suspiciously.

"Never thought you'd call me, but I'm doing great. I feed Riri and Lili. Why?"

"You didn't read my message?"

"You sent one?" So she didn't see it?

"I did."

"Just saw it. Why do you call me?"

"Reminding you not to get into trouble." My tone was firm and very serious. I'm serious about her not getting into trouble. I'm not there to pick up her shit.

"Yes. You don't need to remind me again and again."

"Okay." I ended the call.

Alyssa Takada

I blocked Liam's number after that call.

I threw my phone to the hotel bed and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked so good and ready to go shopping and have fun with Reina and Robin. Yes, I'm already in Vegas and successfully ran away from Lou. She thought I was in my room watching some series.

"Ready?" Reina asked me, and I smiled.

"Ready." I grabbed my other phone and put it into my purse. We went out of our hotel and started shopping. Robin tagged along since he wanted to look for new watches.

"Are you sure Liam will not come here?" Reina asked.

"No. He doesn't have time to care about me. He's so busy working that he won't notice I was gone." I linked my arm with hers, and I turned to Robin.

"He's an asshole anyway. He doesn't deserve you."

"Yeah." I agreed with him.

We're bouncing from mall to mall, shopping like there's no tomorrow. I bought so many fuck me dresses, and we're so excited to go clubbing tonight.

After we had fun shopping, we went back to the hotel and got ready to go to dinner and straight to clubbing. I'm wearing a short, lacy black dress, and it's backless and see-through.

"Alyssa." Robin gasped when he saw me. He looked at me from head to toe, and I chuckled. I turned around, "What do you think?" I asked him.

"You look... hot."

"Don't drool, Robin," Reina warned, and he glared at his sister.

"Let's go." I linked my arm around Robin's and led him to the elevator. He looked so nervous, and I touched his chest, feeling his heartbeat. His heart was beating so fast that I took a step back.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. You look stunning... that's all." I chuckled and linked my arm with him again. I grabbed Reina, too, and we got into the elevator. We ate dinner at the hotel, and I caught some people looking at me.

It felt good but at the same time... I was nervous.

"Are you okay?" Reina asked.

"Never been better."