Chapter 59 - H Hastington

Liam Hastington

"He poops again." Rocky pointed at the goddamn Golden Retriever puppy. He had already pooped three times in four hours, and all I wanted was to throw that dog away.

If it weren't for Alyssa, I would throw this little shit out.

"Clean it," I told Rocky, and he gave me an annoyed look. I gestured for him to clean in as I tied the balloons to the wall.

I'm currently in our new house, and I'm going to propose to Alyssa in less than an hour. She's now having lunch with her parents and will come back here to see the renovation results. I was so nervous, and I regretted bringing the puppy with me.

"I hate him," Rocky said, and I turned to him. He was carrying the puppy and pointed his finger at him.

"Me too."

"I have to admit, boss. I like this version of you." Rocky said as he put that little shit down.

"Well... me too."

"You're less annoying." He said truthfully, and if he's not my right-hand man, I will punch him to death for saying that.

"You too."

"Me too?" He pointed at himself, and I nodded.

"This is why I like Alyssa more."

"She likes Lou more."

"No, she's not." My phone rang, and it was Lou.

"Mr.Hastington, Ms.Takada will be done in ten minutes. It will take us thirty minutes until we arrive at the house."

"Okay." I ended the call and quickly prepared myself.

"He's peeing!" Rocky pointed, and I turned to the little shit. I grabbed him and quickly grabbed his pee pad. I let out a long sigh, thoroughly annoyed.

"Alyssa, I'm doing this because I love you so fucking much, or else this little shit will be thrown into the fireplace." I looked at the dog, and he wiggled his tail. I put him down and continued to prepare my proposal.

After thirty minutes, Lou notified me that they were one minute away. I stood in the middle of the room, and Rocky was hiding with that bit of shit. My heart was beating so fast when I heard the gate to our house opened.

"Don't stutter, Mr.Hastington," Rocky whispered.

"Shut up!" I hissed.

Then the door slowly opened, revealing Alyssa walking in with a shopping bag in her hand. She smiled when she saw me, she ran to me and gave me a big hug.

"Hi, love." She greeted me and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Hi, beautiful."

"Is everything okay? You look a little pale." She gasped when she looked at the beautiful decor.

"I'm pretty sure your birthday is ready—" I went down on one knee, and her eyes widened. I took the ring out in front of her.

"Aeri Takada, you're the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. You're the only person who can make me feel alive and feel something when I thought I was a dead man inside. Marry me." Tears gathered in her eyes, and she chuckled.

"Is that a question or a statement?"

"A statement, beautiful. So what do you say?"

"Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" She squealed and pulled my hand, forcing me to stand. She hugged me, and I couldn't help but smile widely.

"I love you."

"I love you too, you annoying man. I'm so excited..." I kissed her, and everything felt right and perfect. I slipped the ring on her finger, and she looked up, giving me another kiss.

Suddenly that little shit started to bark, and Alyssa froze. She looked at me, confused.

"Shit! He peed on me!" Rocky stood up, and that little shit ran towards Alyssa. Rocky went straight to the bathroom.

"Oh my god!" Alyssa kneeled to greet that puppy.

"It's a Golden Retriever." She looked up at me.

"Yeah. The one that you wanted."

"Oh my god! You got me a Golden Retriever!" I nodded, and she carried him up. "He's so cute! Too cute!"

"What's his name?"

"Fucker one." Alyssa glared at me.

"Haru. Haru Hastington."

"Not the last name, baby."

"We're family, Liam." I can't win, can I?

"Fine."

"Haru!" She squealed and turned to me, giving me another kiss.

"I love you, Liam."

"I love you more." I hugged her, and Haru put his paw on us, stopping us from being with each other.

"Don't be an asshole, Haru." I hissed, and Alyssa laughed.

Alyssa Takada

"Are you sure about this?" I asked Liam, and he nodded.

"You don't need to worry about us, and he'll be fine with me." I narrowed my eyes at him. He smiled and kissed me.

"I'll be back."

"And I'll be waiting for you." I have to go back to Tokyo. There's a yearly meeting that I have to attend.

"Bye. I love you."

"I love you too. See you in two days." I walked away and waved at him and Haru. I walked into the jet, and Liam got into his car with Haru. I immediately called Rocky.

"Yes, Ms.Takada."

"You better report me about Liam and Haru. Make sure Liam doesn't throw Haru to the fireplace." Rocky laughed, knowing damn well Liam would do that.

"Don't worry. I got you."

Liam Hastington

"You brought this motherfucker?" Luke pointed at Haru, who was currently following him like a shadow. I brought Haru to the headquarters because I have some work.

"Alyssa is going to Tokyo, and she made me babysit this asshole." I sighed.

"You have a dog?" Dean asked as he walked down the stairs from the second floor. We're standing in the lobby, and Haru looks excited about everything. He's three months old, so he's going everywhere.

"You brought a dog?" I turned to see Vincent walking in with snipers in both hands. "Can I shoot him?" He asked in an innocent tone.

"No. I will kill you first." Haru sat on my feet and looked at Vincent, wagging his tail.

"It's cute, but cuter when it's—"

"Out of all dogs, you choose this one?" Kaleb walked out of the changing room.

"Alyssa wants it. She even put my last name on it."

"Wow... Fucker Hastington?" Kaleb asked, and the others laughed.

"Haru. His name is Haru."

"I like Fucker Hastington better."

"Fuck off!"