Chapter seven

Two chapters in two days???
_________________________________

Pollie Ashford's POV

The door burst open as the chattering of Zero and Miguel interrupted whatever the hell just happened. Whilst Romeo never dropped his gaze from me, I however had to look away. It was all too much. He was too much. We pushed each others buttons and unlocked a new level of mutual intensity that sparked up something that I'm currently trying to shove back down.

"Yo, Pollie! My girl, what you doing in here?" Miguel sauntered into the room as I focused my attention onto him. And yeah, what was I doing I here?

The guys took a seat in the chairs beside me as I thought of a response. "Well I was about to ask bossman what he wanted me to do?" I looked to Romeo with wide eyes as he pushed himself away from the desk, running a hand through his locks before locking his hands behind his neck in what seemed like frustration.

"croyez-moi quand je dis qu'il y a beaucoup de choses que je veux que vous fassiez en matière de beauté, dont aucune n'est appropriée pour le travail." He paced away a few metres leaving me stunned and almost speechless. Almost. He spoke French. He's Italian yet he chose to speak in french. And the only reason I know that, is because my Grandmother is french. Therefore, I speak French. And what he said translated into something I'd never would believed if I didn't hear it with my very ears. (trust me when I say that there are many things I want you to do beauty, none of which are work appropriate).

I didn't know what to say or do. I wasn't about to admit that I understood him, no. That wouldn't be any fun.

So I sat there, crossed my leg over the other and waited patiently for Romeo to return to the conversation.

The boys sat there with grins on their faces though they were soon wiped off the moment they saw me looking. "It's your first day as Romes PA isn't it?" Zero inquired, resting back in the leather seat.

"Unfortunately." I joked, earning Romeos attention yet again. I still couldn't believe what he said, yet the words were just swimming around in my brain.

"I'm still your boss Stella, I could easily fire you." Romeo say down, eyeing me with a notable glare.

"Nah, you'd miss me too much." I know it's only been almost three weeks of me being here, but i think it's safe to say that he's had plenty of opportunities to fire me for my runaway mouth but has he? Nope.

"God I love this girl." Zero shook his head as Miguel laughed with him, Romeo still not having any of it. Asshole.

"Aww thanks guys, that's so sweet." I used a sweet as honey voice whilst sending his friends big smiles. "You guys are pretty cool too, I don't know how you put up with bossman all the time."

The cackled at my nerve as I returned my stare to Romeo, whose eyes never seemed to leave me. "Come." He said abruptly, the single word causing dirty thoughts in my mind for less than a millisecond. Romeo then untucked out of his chair leaving me bewildered.

"Where're you taking her?" Miguel asked with a disappointed tone. He struck me very much alike an excitable puppy who got sad when his favourite toy was taken away from him. Sorry Zero but it seems you're second best.

"I'm showing her to her office. You two dorks can wait until I'm ready." I took that as my cue to follow, scurrying a little when Romeo stood holding the door out for me.